Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » f/s 99 cobra 7000 obo

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: f/s 99 cobra 7000 obo
GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GARCIA8124  Ford pictures for GARCIA8124    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the car is in good shape but the reason im selling it is because it has a rod knock and the car has warranty but i just dont have the time to take it to a shop. all you have to do is take it to a shop and the warranty will cover it asking0 7000 obo the car is all black with 18 bullet rims they are 18x10 in front and 18x11 in back
Posts: 237 | From: STOCKTON,CALIFORNIA | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GARCIA8124:
...it has a rod knock and the car has warranty but i just dont have the time to take it to a shop. all you have to do is take it to a shop and the warranty will cover it...

Ummm, why wouldn't you take it to the shop? [Confused]

Good luck though!

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:
...it has a rod knock and the car has warranty but i just dont have the time to take it to a shop. all you have to do is take it to a shop and the warranty will cover it...

Ummm, why wouldn't you take it to the shop? [Confused]

Good luck though!

b/c the warranty will be void for some reson then the buyer is stuck with a 7000 dollar papper weight
GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GARCIA8124  Ford pictures for GARCIA8124    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the warrenty will cover it i just dont want the car
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
the warrenty will cover it i just dont want the car

any mods done to it
GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

no all stock
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nobody will buy a $7000 car with a dead engine.

A $7000 car with a newly installed engine w/papers now you're talkin!

You know what to do!

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about i take the car to the shop, and once the warranty clears, we can do the transfer.

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

yea i would rather just keep the car if im gona take it to the shop
Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
probably takes more time to sell a car than take it to the shop.

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:

sounds like your going to sale an leave the new owner with a 7000 dollar paper weight to me
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:

sounds like your going to sale an leave the new owner with a 7000 dollar paper weight to me
Would you be willing to accompany a buyer to the shop so the buy could here first hand that the repairs are covered? If so I think I have a buyer for you.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another cafords genius, LOL.
Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

yea thats fine il go as long as you have cash in hand to buy the car so you can hear it for your self
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Another cafords genius, LOL.

[worship]
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
yea thats fine il go as long as you have cash in hand to buy the car so you can hear it for your self

Ok, I live in Stockton as well and the potential buyer does too. PM me your contact info. I'll forward it and let you guys deal from there. But he did say he will not be paying until it is out of the shop and is covered (or something along those lines). But I will let ya'll talk.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com