Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » f/s 99 cobra best offer takes it

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: f/s 99 cobra best offer takes it
GARCIA8124
¯
Member # 7939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GARCIA8124  Ford pictures for GARCIA8124    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
selling my 99 cobra it is in great shape but the motor has a rod knock but i still have warranty on the motor all you would have to do is take it to a shop. the car has 100k and deep dish black bulits 18x10 infront and 18x11 in back and the car is al black and best offer takes it
Posts: 237 | From: STOCKTON,CALIFORNIA | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Please pm me your bottom line on this. No need to go back and forth on it. You know what the least you will take for it is. That is what I need to know. Thanks.

Dan

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com