Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » wanted 5.0 trade!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: wanted 5.0 trade!
von89stang
¯
Member # 7162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for von89stang  Ford pictures for von89stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 1987 thunderbird turbo coupe that i wanna trade for a 87-93 mustang 5.0. My turbo coupe is in fair condition. The body and interior arent really pretty but are in decent shape, but the motor runs good and boost good. Considering this i will give you the car and $1000 cash if your car is worth it. My car is stock with a 4cyl turbo and a t5. It also has a 8.8 rearend with 355 gears stock. The motor is rebult and alot of new parts. Also i put a boost controller in it boosting 17 psi. let me know. thanks

--------------------
65 mustang
13 f150 ecoboost

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u got reciepts for the rebuilt motor?
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
von89stang
¯
Member # 7162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for von89stang  Ford pictures for von89stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nope. i bought the car about 2 months ago and the guy said it has a rebuilt motor and a new clutch 10k miles ago. It looks rebuilt (fresh engine paint and gaskets). I bought the car and it wasnt running good so i gave it a major tune up last month and i have all receipts. (plugs,wires,cap&rotor,coil,pvc,o2 sensor,knock sensor,alternator,fuel filter,fpr)

--------------------
65 mustang
13 f150 ecoboost

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Honestly if you cannot prove it was rebuilt I would leave that part out. Especially here where there are nothing but gear heads and dick heads...lmao.

Good luck with the sale...

BTW, can you post pics. This dude around the corner from me loves these things.

Edit -
Sent an email to the dude around the corner and he is interested. But what is your sale price? You can email me if you like. Also whats the mileage? What kind of gas mileage are you seeing with it?

[ September 04, 2009, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com