Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » sold (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: sold
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sold

[ September 07, 2009, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: foxbody ]

Posts: 15756 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That mudafuka is hideous, good luck selling it bro.

Hella paisa....

[ August 28, 2009, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: RODRIGUEZ ]

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow

looks like the $$ your parents spent for your yale education has really paid off!

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by foxbody:
wow

looks like the $$ your parents spent for your yale education has really paid off!

[Big Grin]
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dont want to hate but that is most definatly the uglyiest hood i have ever seen hahahah

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
1990FOX5.0
¯
Member # 9339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990FOX5.0  Ford pictures for 1990FOX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill give you a $100 for that hood if you want to fuck with it get at me 916 585 6202

--------------------
BE$T OF BOTH WORLD$
(CHEVY CAMARO & FORD MUSTANG)
http://i29.tinypic.com/2elypzd.jpg

Posts: 20 | From: $outh $acramento 2100th block | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

sorry,i am not affiliated with the "make a wish" foundation...... you need to contact them

[ August 29, 2009, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: foxbody ]

1990FOX5.0
¯
Member # 9339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990FOX5.0  Ford pictures for 1990FOX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha you funny homie im just trying to help you out my nigga need a hood and i seen ya shity ass hood ( my nigga like hoods like dat but he not going to pay no 250 ) also you been trying to sale that hood for the longest time hahaha i seen it on craigst list for 400 then 350 then 300 then 250 sht i thought i might just give you what its worth 100$ [Wink] so when you get to the 100 $ mark get at me then

--------------------
BE$T OF BOTH WORLD$

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

thanks for the offer,but instead of offering $100 for the hood,take $20 of it and go to frys and buy a new key board for your computer... [Confused] ....for obvious reasons
1990FOX5.0
¯
Member # 9339

naw im good if you want ill donate 20 $ to you. u must need it trying to over price a hood hahaha you must need money bad its koo tho these 20$ ill donate you u can use it for gas or somthing !!!!!!!!!

--------------------
BE$T OF BOTH WORLD$

4MY8TERS
¯
Member # 7840

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4MY8TERS  Ford pictures for 4MY8TERS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL DUDE Y HATE ON STEVE SO HARD, AND ON THIS WEBSITE WE DON'T USE THE TERM NIGGA, THEM HOODS RUN FOR 350+ WITHOUT SHIPPING, AND 2 BE REAL HE'S NOT GONNA TAKE 100, HE WOULDN'T EVEN TAKE 150, STEVE NEVER NEEDS THE MONEY, DONE BUSINESS WITH EM FOR YEARS, 2 BE REAL IT SEEMS LIKE U WANT THE HOOD JUST DON'T HAVE 250 2 TAKE OUT YAH POCKET

BRA STOP HATTIN ON POST, ITS BAD 4 UR OWN BUSINESS

TTT
FOR STEVE

--------------------
1985 Notchback-393w Vortech
1991 Convert Lx-H/C/I-Vortech
1984 T-Top 306-H/C/I

Posts: 2337 | From: THE GOLDEN CITY AKA SFC | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
with the right paint job that hood will be clean , i like it cuz its different not a mach1 or cowl like everyone else has , and like prince said quit hatin we tryin to cut down on that here [dance]
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
1990FOX5.0
¯
Member # 9339

sht my fox hard ( i dont need a hood ) ill have pic up soon and 250 that ante sht homie i work at ucd med center in south sacto off stockton blv as a x-ray tec and in school to bee a pharmacy tech i make more money then any of you ppl on this b***H so keep koo homie ( so no need to bee a capton save a hoe !!!

--------------------
BE$T OF BOTH WORLD$

4MY8TERS
¯
Member # 7840

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4MY8TERS  Ford pictures for 4MY8TERS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol riteeeeeeeeee, never no captain, just giving it 2 u 100, and who cares where u work or go 2 school? And yeah ask bout me 22 years old and take more then 100k a year, and bee coo? I'm really coo, u don't fazze me, u just 1 of them hatters in life who pushes people like me hard 2 keep my dollas 10 time sover urs

--------------------
1984 T-Top 306-H/C/I

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn 1991 ssp I'm 23 and wanna make that type of money, what do u do pm me if u want that's a real question..
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

sorry,i highly doubt u make any real $$ at all,if you did,u wouldnt have to brag about it...also if you are going to school to be a pharmacy tech,it would be real interesting to see what the prescription labels look like on your prescription bottles with your typing and spelling skills........possible you have been in the room during one too many xrays? [Roll Eyes]
1990FOX5.0
¯
Member # 9339

hahaha !!! you think all this sht talking on this web site bother me i ante trippen homie i know what i make and just to let your dumb ass know we dont make labels we just print the so take ya ass back to school

--------------------
BE$T OF BOTH WORLD$

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

they dont offer ebonics 101 here in the bay area
1990FOX5.0
¯
Member # 9339

1991 SSP 331 TWIN TURBO i dont fazz you lol you realy geting all mad over the internet you funny homie you dont want none tho if you do take ya ass out of that (gay) area and come to south Sacramento homie and 100k a year thats all !!! (pennys) go to med school and get a real Degree then you can speak

--------------------
BE$T OF BOTH WORLD$

4MY8TERS
¯
Member # 7840

Lol man this guys a foo, 89point pm sent ill be hiring soon also

--------------------
1984 T-Top 306-H/C/I

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cmon may,fox body has been here doing alot of good business. please leave his post alone

and xray tech...med school ughhh i highly reccomend not calling everest or heald med school...ohh and heres your pay scale
and for some schooling my friend graduated a vocational like you did, got a job with kaiser(pharm tech) starting pay is 19-20 an hr minus his 18 thousand dollar schooling fee
http://www.indeed.com/salary/X-Ray-Technician.html

1990FOX5.0
¯
Member # 9339

my dad sold his bizz and paid off med school (x-ray tech) and ucd med center is paying for my pharmacy school I have know school fees x-ray tech 92k year i been a x-ray tech for 2 years im going to pharmacy school and im getting paid for it been in school for 1 year ill bee dun this coming monday so thing you thats how much you know bout all my schooling fees im makeing bread so dont hate homie

--------------------
BE$T OF BOTH WORLD$

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 for Steve,
he has always been good to deal with and always keeps his word......

1994steeda [patriot]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

1990FOX5.0
¯
Member # 9339

know need to hate ppls put it this way if you want to talk money let take it to the track im just bout dun with my 5.7 mustang project (1990 ls1) give me about 3 to five more months [Wink]

--------------------
BE$T OF BOTH WORLD$

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by 1990FOX5.0:
know need to hate ppls put it this way if you want to talk money let take it to the track im just bout dun with my 5.7 mustang project (1990 ls1) give me about 3 to five more months [Wink]

gl with your job, and gl with the sale [patriot]

[ August 30, 2009, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: 5.0-srt-4 ]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com