Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1964 GALAXIE 2DR, HARD TOP, NO POST PROJECT

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1964 GALAXIE 2DR, HARD TOP, NO POST PROJECT
64gal406BB
Member # 9402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 64gal406BB  Ford pictures for 64gal406BB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm selling my 1964 Galaxie project for $3,500 OBO. CLEAN TITLE. it has a PROFESSIONALLY rebuilt 390 motor bored to a 406 with solid lifters as well as rebuilt cylinder heads and a rebuilt FMX transmission with ZERO miles on them plus the stock 9 inch rear end it should be putting out 360+RWHP when completed!! Both the engine block and transmission were profesionaly painted the same color that the car was going to be painted. all the cars trim inside and out is disassembled and wrapped up in storage. the car is fully primered and ready for paint. the only pieces missing are a front windshield, radiator, master cylinder, most of the engine accesories (except water pump, generator and power steering pump) and front door panels . everything else is just packed up and waiting to be re-assembled after paint. the engine, engine bay, and roof have been painted already, but i was planning to do the roof over with the rest of the car because of some primer over spray. it also has original bench seats, front and rear! the car is a rust free CA body and is straight. this car has not been subjected to the elements. it has been kept in storage. bumpers have been re-chromed.
email or call me for more info.
markjs83@yahoo.com
(510) 861-9546
click the link below if you want to see a few pics on the craigs list ad.
1964 FORD GALAXIE 2DR. FAST BACK HARD TOP PROJECT
thanks, mark[/QUOTE]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com