Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 87-98 performance, suspension,exterior, motor etc

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 87-98 performance, suspension,exterior, motor etc
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zach  Ford pictures for Zach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All parts unless stated otherwise are brand new. In the box never installed. All prices are plus shipping and local pickup can also be arranged. If you would like to see any pictures of the parts listed please inquire via email and I will be more than happy to send over pictures. Prices are subject to change. I just wanted to get the stuff listed and am not sure what to ask for it all. If you would like to make an offer feel free. Just no lowball offers. Thanks a lot. my email is volcomskatestar@aol.com please send email here as i recieve those directly to my phone.

-RJS 5PT. racing harness cam lock style with the 3" quick release. black in color. needs to be recerted but thats easy. $75

-Cheetah SCS turbo action shifter reverse manual style boughten for C4 application doesnt have brackets but it does come with the cable which is in good shape. the turbo action sticket on the shift handle is faded but from what i have seen that it like the first thing to go on these is the little sticker fades. $150

-solid motor mounts i believe 84-95 5.0 all use the same mount but i am unsure of this. these are brand new never used. $60

-maximum motorsports wheels spacers. first set are 1/2" hubcentric the other are the 1/8" spacers looking to get $60 for the hubcentric and $20 for the 1/8" or $70 for both

-BBK gripp clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster. these are in great shape. all you need is the cable and your good to go. looking to get $60

-2005-2010 GT mustang intake plenum cover black in color. paint to match your car. $45

-8mm spark plug wires. these have 300miles on them or so. great shape. not damaged, burnt or anything. $40

-MSD 6AL in great shape. $150

-1994/1995 mustang gt like new brake calipers, caliber brackets, pads(look almost brand new, rotors that go with these pads, and brake lines. Great for you Fox guys wanting to do a swap. all you need is the spindles and hubs. $140

-I have a set of used polished ford racing valve covers that will be coming off the car this weekend. i am just checking interest. AN fittings do not go with i need those for my new appllication. $65

-94-98 blackout headlight covers $30*

-slightly used 87-93 PRO3 lower control arms. $130*

-87-93 Lx Tailights $170 these are the lenses and housings new*

-87-93 lower torque box reinforcements $60*

-Spintech 3" super pro street mufflers part number 9445 $80 each*

-87-93 Skinny kid race cars manual brake kit $140*

-87-93 H.O. fibertrends 4" bolt on cowl hood never painted paid 500 with shipping $400*

-87-93H.O. Fibertrends coupe bolt on decklid paid never painted 250 shipped $200*

-94-95 may fit other years BBK upper control arms $75*

-Canton 351 fix swap pan, pickup,dipstick and gasket $300

-90-93 Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates $180*

-I have a sn95 O/R x pipe for shorty headers. May also fit fox but not sure. $100*

-Complete 10LB. Nitrous nitrous kit bottle brackets, bottle heater, bottle gauge, purge line, all new lines, etc. only thing missing are the jets. $500*

-15 1 1/2" kirkey drag race seat part number 17400 with cover part number 17411 $150*

-(2) 15x9, (2) 15x3.5 prostars with caps with 295/50/15 Remington XT-120 tires have caps front tires are there but need replaced. $550*

-(2) 15x8 prostars no caps $300*

-(1) 15x9 prostar with a 255/60/15 Remington XT-120 tire no cap $100*

-i have a Edelbrock super victor intake. has been converted to EFI with the welded in injector bungs.. its for a 351W 9.5 deck. comes with the 90 degree elbow and the blue rails. It is brand new never been mounted $500

[ October 01, 2009, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: Zach ]

username1822
¯
Member # 8583

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for username1822  Ford pictures for username1822    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you are in vegas? do you ever come to norcal??

[ August 08, 2009, 02:30 AM: Message edited by: username1822 ]

--------------------
95 GT

Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zach  Ford pictures for Zach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i yes i am in las vegas. i do not come to norcal often. too far for me to drive for vacations.
Dustin42
¯
Member # 9288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dustin42  Ford pictures for Dustin42    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you Got any pics of the motor? And what kind of heads do it have?
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

-

i will work on getting some more. the motor had afr 205's i was going to upgrade to 225's.

Dustin42
¯
Member # 9288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dustin42  Ford pictures for Dustin42    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can you e-mail me your phone # so I can talk to you about that motor. thanks

72barriers@sbcglobal.net

Zach
¯
Member # 6895

ttt
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes, sounds like a good christmas wish list start,.........ttt

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

haha true that. start shopping early guys bump
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

motor
351 DSS windage tray/DSS main support
Painless panel
Driveshaft Safety loop
lincoln mark viii fan
02 extenders
batt relocation switch
cobra r hood

SOLD!!!

Zach
¯
Member # 6895

added some new parts
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

new parts added
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

ttt
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

ttt

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com