Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » OEM 04 Chrome Cobra wheels for sale (MINT) with new FORD centercaps PICS

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: OEM 04 Chrome Cobra wheels for sale (MINT) with new FORD centercaps PICS
STROKD
¯
Member # 1668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STROKD  Ford pictures for STROKD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I picked these up a little over a year ago thinking I was going to have to sell my car. They are take offs off a local Mystichrome (REAL, not replicas), so they haven't been shipped etc. Wheels appear perfect, no curb rash. No bent lips, come with newish tires, but they are some off brand. Tires ride smooth with no flat spots or noise, I had them on while breaking in my new clutch recently. I bought brand new SVT caps for them as well (35 bucks each!)

Looking for $700 or best offer. I have pics of the rears on my memory card (not uploaded), but forgot to get pics of the fronts when they came off the car. They are in storage currently, but I can go get pics if you aren't too local and don't want to make a trip without knowing they are almost perfect. I recently polished the rears with Griots Chrome Polish and they are almost too shiney to look at. The fronts didn't have any water spots, so I haven't done those, but can if it was a deal breaker.

Again, I got em to put on the car if I was sellin it. I paid it off last month and have no want or need to sell it now, so I don't need the extra wheels and tires. [patriot]

I also have a truck and can deliver in the Bay Area for a few bucks of gas for the ole Lightning...

[ August 07, 2009, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: STROKD ]

--------------------
04 Orange Cobra
86 Grey GT
87 Porsche V8

Posts: 576 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
STROKD
¯
Member # 1668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STROKD  Ford pictures for STROKD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here are the pics of the backs. Fronts are just as mint.
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
04 Orange Cobra
86 Grey GT
87 Porsche V8

STROKD
¯
Member # 1668

Again, this is for four wheels, but the fronts are in storage before I got pics. The fronts look as good as the rears. Can get pics IF necessary, its just not convenient.

--------------------
04 Orange Cobra
86 Grey GT
87 Porsche V8

STROKD
¯
Member # 1668

bump

--------------------
04 Orange Cobra
86 Grey GT
87 Porsche V8

username1822
¯
Member # 8583

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for username1822  Ford pictures for username1822    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't assume you would be interested in a trade for some satin 03/04 cobra's + some cash? [Smile]

--------------------
95 GT

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt for you! that's a great deal for some clean rims and tires! Too bad i don't have a mustang anymore.
STROKD
¯
Member # 1668

quote:
Originally posted by username1822:
I don't assume you would be interested in a trade for some satin 03/04 cobra's + some cash? [Smile]

I am thinkin on buyin some Forgelines off a friend, so no I dont need a trade. But if you can sell yours, I will sell you mine. [Big Grin]

--------------------
04 Orange Cobra
86 Grey GT
87 Porsche V8

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com