Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » mustang parts for sale

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: mustang parts for sale
blown351gt707
¯
Member # 8405

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown351gt707  Ford pictures for blown351gt707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have many stock engine and accessories parts for a 5.0 mustang that came out of a 1988 gt. I also have a good 8.8 stock limited slip diff with 3.55's.
call text or e-mail if you need any parts, I will see if I have them
blown351gt707@hotmail.com
(707)481-4327

5beast
Member # 9357

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5beast  Ford pictures for 5beast    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you have the bracket that bracket that holds the alternator and smog pump it bolts to the motor
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do u have the bracket that holds the compressor to the motor? Pls send me pm to answer, I might lose this thread, thx.

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com