Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 5 LUG CONVERSION

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 5 LUG CONVERSION
JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZTRK  Ford pictures for JZTRK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I HAVE A COMPLETE SET OF SPINDLES, HUBS,ROTORS,CALIPERS AND BRAKE LINES TO DO A 5 LUG CONVERSION TO A 79-93 FOX BODY MUSTANG FRONT END

you will need A 0.330" tall spacer, 5/8" inside diameter , 1.5" outside diameter (or a stack of washers totaling 0.330"). This is needed to properly fasten the crown nut on the lower control arm ball joint (the fox ball joint is about 1/2 taller than the SN95s and you will run out of threads

Why upgrade to the SN95 spindles on a 79-93 Mustang? There are many benefits to do this. First, the bearings are sealed and separate from the rotors. This keep maintenance very easy since you don't have to pack bearings. Second, they are the basis for brake upgrades such as the Cobra 13" and Brembos. Third, they have better steering geometry creating more ackerman steering. This increases turn in. Lastly, if you want to run some of the OEM Ford 17" and 18" wheels, you will need to run these spindles. Wheels such as the '97+ 17" GT wheels (including the bullitt wheels), the '98-present Cobra wheels, and the Y2K Cobra R wheels. I AM ASKING 175.00 FOR THE WHOLE SET UP (209)810-2214

--------------------
ANY THING PAST FIRST AND IM BREAKING THE LAW !!!

1990 lx Hatch (sold) 2014 GT Track Pack (sold) 2016 GT350 (sold)
1 of 16 2019 kona blue GT350R

Posts: 771 | From: My 44 Magnum says HI | Registered: May 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com