Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 2004 Mystichrome Cobra

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2004 Mystichrome Cobra
tgarlock
¯
Member # 8645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tgarlock  Ford pictures for tgarlock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sale Pending, thanks!

[ July 28, 2009, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: tgarlock ]

Posts: 257 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What! Why would u get rid of this. I would get out of a corvette to get into one of these any day! BTW good luck with the sell

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YEEAH !! why would you get rid of a cobra to get a corvette???? [Confused]
someone please slap me back to reality [Big Grin]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
best of luck of that tyler!!

you have one hell of a car i would never get rid of it! unless you absolutely have to or you really getting OLDDD man and want a corvette now!

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow one of the sickest cobras ever! How could u evn think of getting rid of that! I know I wouldn't! Well TTT for a bad ass snake. Next owner should be really happy!

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've seen this car in person..One bad ass snake....Good luck on the sale.. [worship]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
IvanFive0
built for twisties
Member # 5574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IvanFive0  Ford pictures for IvanFive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love this car.

Glad you got rid of IRS and went solid axles. Good look with the sale.

--------------------
2012 Coyote - Daily
91 Coupe - HCI turbo
88 Mclaren - Griggs, T56, S trim, B50
87 Coupe

Posts: 883 | From: At the apex, passing you! | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
tgarlock
¯
Member # 8645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tgarlock  Ford pictures for tgarlock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks for all the compliments and comments. I really wanted an 01 z06 in white but when the deal to get one fell through 2 years ago I got the cobra. Now another has surfaced and I want to try and snag it.

I am willing to move on price a little if you guys know anyone interested. Its a great deal for a 10 second daily driver (if you want to drive it daily).

SVTCOBRAFOREVER
¯
Member # 4173

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTCOBRAFOREVER  Ford pictures for SVTCOBRAFOREVER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love your car. But buying a Corvette is the best thing he could do. Because that is what I did. Corvette hands down. And I have owned many mustangs over the years. I wish you luck on your sell. If you get a C5, Make sure you buy a 02-04 for the Z06 model. It is 20hp more than the 01 and has the heads up display. Electric blue would be my choice, but I have the silver instead.

[ July 24, 2009, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: SVTCOBRAFOREVER ]

--------------------
1992 Notch LS9 Twin Turbo On its way to completion. Way over 800rwhp on 8lbs.
1990 5.0 (97 cobra powered) Sold

Posts: 453 | From: Concord,CA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
tgarlock
¯
Member # 8645

quote:
Originally posted by SVTCOBRAFOREVER:
I love your car. But buying a Corvette is the best thing he could do. Because that is what I did. Corvette hands down. And I have owned many mustangs over the years. I wish you luck on your sell. If you get a C5, Make sure you buy a 02-04 for the Z06 model. It is 20hp more than the 01 and has the heads up display. Electric blue would be my choice, but I have the silver instead.

I am looking for an 01 Z06 only, because if I get one it will be white and that is the only year they made white.
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey TGarlock,

Did you every have a turbo GTO with nitrous?

[patriot]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
tgarlock
¯
Member # 8645

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
Hey TGarlock,

Did you every have a turbo GTO with nitrous?

[patriot]

Yes, I had one of those, it was neat.
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I seen you a long time ago at the meets they have off of hopyard in the in n out parking lot. Lots of str-4's would be there. My friend had one.

My other friend has a black c6 on black vette rims. He has a roots blower on it. Not sure if you ever seen it there.

Anyway something happened to your GTO then you pick this bad boy up.

Man you put some work into it, IIRC you picked it up bone stock haha..

Good Luck with the sale [patriot]

tgarlock
¯
Member # 8645

Got another car lined up, $27,000 OBO.
tgarlock
¯
Member # 8645

$25,000?
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by tgarlock:
$25,000?

[Eek!]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com