Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Parting out 2000 mustang gt (IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Parting out 2000 mustang gt (IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA)
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can ship anything, and I have family in the bay area, so I can meet up north for large items.

everything is for sale, only parts sold so far are the intercooler kit, transmission, pedal pads, shift knob, rear view mirror, front spindles, 3rd brake light, shifter bezel

unusable parts: passenger side wheels and tires, dash, center console, passenger seat, rear seats (frame is bent), passenger door, passenger headlight, passenger fender, bumper cover, passenger side wheels, trunklid could be fixed but has a good hit to it...and anything else that you can see obvious.

airbags did not blow, I removed them already and the passenger bag came out perfectly fine

Intercooler was just installed 2 weeks ago, and the car was wrecked on the way home from the dyno, I'm selling this for my friend, as I'm parting the car out for him while he recovers from his injury's.

The engine is also available, it's a Jasper performance rebuild, with receipts & *warranty*, under 20k miles on it.

Aftermarket Parts:
Vortech SQ headuit
GT supercar fuel pump (believe this is brand new and unused, never installed it in the car)
Lightning MAF
Different h/u pulley, I'm not positive on the size but it might be a 3.15"? Goal was 12psi through the intercooler.
Terminator 39lb injectors with ford racing plug adapters
SCT X-cal3 with custom tune by Racers Edge Tuning (RET)
BBK off-road H pipe (wasn't on car at time of accident, it's perfect) - $150
Fidanza aluminum flywheel (8 bolt), 1200 miles - $250
McLeod clutch- http://dagostinoracing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&manufacturers_id=80&products_id=15140&zenid=7af960c6334b21f754a1afb9a99ce7cc 1200 miles - $250
Flowmaster 40 series mufflers welded into the stock catback, tailpipes are probably badly bent, so the flow-tubes and mufflers should be fine to purchase, I'll just cut the tailpipes off after the mufflers.

Car has complete mint mach460 setup with tape deck and cd player, with a mint dash bezel and vents.

wheels are 2 months old, 17x9 and 17x10.5 silver FR500's with same age 275 / 315 sumitomo tires, drivers front tire has a small gash in a part of the tread but looks ok to me, no damage on drivers side wheels.

3rd brake light cover is MINT, car was garaged until now, and has 54k miles on the body.

Pics:
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

hood seems to be fine, I can't find any damage and it pops/latches perfect, it's fiberglass so I'm sure if it had any damage it would be easy to tell.

[ July 23, 2009, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Blind ]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
username1822
¯
Member # 8583

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for username1822  Ford pictures for username1822    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need the lower shifter boot. It bolts directly to the transmission hump and reduces noise and keeps crap out of the interior...

Looks like this
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/6070/lowershiftboot.jpg

How much shipped to 95355?

[ July 07, 2009, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: username1822 ]

--------------------
95 GT

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm sent
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
kast1376
¯
Member # 8499

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kast1376  Ford pictures for kast1376    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM sent!
Posts: 189 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt, and since people can't seem to tell, the passenger side wheels are both destroyed.

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope he is ok! What happned
Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

lost control on the freeway on his way home from RET in downey on the 10, spun around backwards from the slow lane and hit the K rail in the center.

fractured C1 in his neck, broke a couple ribs, and "spread" his pelvis from internal swelling.

He's doing alright now and should be fine, he was really lucky.

He can't wrench for 3-4 months and can't hit the track for awhile after that on doctors orders, so his track car is just sitting in the garage...

He had liability only insurance on the car so I'm helping him part it out so he can buy another daily driver.

[ July 08, 2009, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: Blind ]

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

4MY8TERS
¯
Member # 7840

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4MY8TERS  Ford pictures for 4MY8TERS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much for the motor set up and trans?

--------------------
1985 Notchback-393w Vortech
1991 Convert Lx-H/C/I-Vortech
1984 T-Top 306-H/C/I

Posts: 2337 | From: THE GOLDEN CITY AKA SFC | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn lucky to be allive.
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

quote:
Originally posted by 1991 SSP 331 TWIN TURBO:
How much for the motor set up and trans?

trans has been sold already.

$4k for complete engine w/vortech kit and fuel parts and wiring / tuner / ecu.

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

ttt

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

blkgt98
¯
Member # 7841

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkgt98  Ford pictures for blkgt98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much for just the motor
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

quote:
Originally posted by blkgt98:
how much for just the motor

$2500

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Lancer
Member # 9312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lancer  Ford pictures for Lancer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM Sent!
jareds98gt
¯
Member # 7701

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jareds98gt  Ford pictures for jareds98gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
tuner by itself?? is it locked?

--------------------
1997 Saleen S281 #192

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

I have the ability to unlock the tuner, $300.

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

ttt

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt for a good seller.i bought the intercooler set up off of him [patriot]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much for the blower setup? including injectors, pump, and hardware?
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
06Xrunner
¯
Member # 6992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06Xrunner  Ford pictures for 06Xrunner  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm very interested in the pump, please PM me a price.

Thanks!

--------------------
01 Black GT 526WHP sold
2012 5.0 GT 625WHP sold
1984 Buick G/N Built and boosting...

Posts: 2124 | From: Chico, Ca | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com