Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 347 coupe

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 347 coupe
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a 92 coupe
clean title
it has
engine
engine is a 347 stroker forged pitons and rods
trickflow track heat upper and lower
trickflow twisted wedge heads
trickflow stage 2 cam
trickflow 1.7 rockers
30lbs injectors
new summit lifters
70mm throttle and mas air
high volume oil pump edelbrok watter pump pro gold clutch
410 gears
255lph fuel pump
gray interior
fresh rebuilt t5 i have receipts for it
full nx kit already hooked up with purge
motor has not seen the bottle yet

car does not run it cranks but wont roll over
looking to see what i can get for it pm me if you want more info

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do you have an approximate of what you want?? $$ ?? Interested in parting out the motor?

[ July 01, 2009, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: bwkelley76 ]

--------------------
Dont sweat the petty things and dont pet the sweaty things. "RIP George Carlin"

Posts: 886 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2008  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looking for around 5,000 i'm trying to keep it together right now i'll let you know if i part out

--------------------
old set up
new set up
?

86 chp
¯
Member # 9243

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 86 chp  Ford pictures for 86 chp  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can I see some pics

--------------------
1986 chp (comin soon)2 da streets near u
1985 chp (sold)
1985 notch (sold)
1987 hatch (sold)

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what do you mean "won't roll over." it won't fire or it won't roll over by hand?

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

it cranks and sounds like its going to start then just looses power

--------------------
old set up
new set up
?

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like timing or fuel. Man get someone on the boards 2 help you troubleshoot it and get that bad boy started. Then sell it

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First time firing engine?? Is the motor fresh or did you run it for some time and now it just wont start?

--------------------
Dont sweat the petty things and dont pet the sweaty things. "RIP George Carlin"

Posts: 886 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2008  |  :
87TURBO
¯
Member # 9257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87TURBO  Ford pictures for 87TURBO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510cpskid:

did u put the harmalic balencer at zero and the rotor poin in to the number one wire.sound like timing is way off

--------------------
turbo people

Posts: 403 | From: modesto/sanjose | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

ya thanks for help guys but i dont have a timing gun and i dont really want to it myself cuz i dont want to fu** something up. its still up for sale all it needs is the timing and to fix a vacuum leak

--------------------
old set up
new set up
?

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
take it to a shop FAG you know you dont want to sell it.
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
ya thanks for help guys but i dont have a timing gun and i dont really want to it myself cuz i dont want to fu** something up. its still up for sale all it needs is the timing and to fix a vacuum leak

Ill fix it. Gotta trailer too...

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude - seriously? There's way too many people on this board that'd be more than willing to lend a hand (and a timing light) for a six-pack, rather than you having to sell it because you can't get it to run. Think about that before you sell your car.
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

ya thanks for the advice guys i was trying to get one of my friends to do it. But i haven't talked to them yet

--------------------
old set up
new set up
?

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87TURBO:
quote:

did u put the harmalic balencer at zero and the rotor poin in to the number one wire.sound like timing is way off
nope im pretty sure they didn't because i was thier when they put the dizzy in. so i know the timing's off. they turned the motor over to tighten down on one off the rockers and they never put the number one cylinder to tdc. ay steve i told javier but he didnt listen.

tow your POS to a shop and get it back on the road

[burnout] [Whoo Whooooo!]

Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What color is it?
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol THATS TWO GUN MOTORSPORTS for that ass. [Eek!] [burnout] if you really need to get it started hit me up this weekend bro .

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
lol THATS TWO GUN MOTORSPORTS for that ass. [Eek!] [burnout] if you really need to get it started hit me up this weekend bro .

i was trying to pin point the mechanic which worked on steves car lol [Eek!] [Big Grin] matter fact he did the same thing on your car ! [Eek!] [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

ya i need to get it going i'm tired of drivin the grandma mobile

--------------------
old set up
new set up
?

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by scoop510:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:

i was trying to pin point the mechanic which worked on steves car lol [Eek!] [Big Grin] matter fact he did the same thing on your car ! [Eek!] [Whoo Whooooo!]
2gun got my shit running and beat a gn [Eek!] [burnout]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

5.0JerM
¯
Member # 5149

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0JerM  Ford pictures for 5.0JerM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll trade you my broke ass saturn and i'll even throw in the change in the ashtray....Just get it fixed you lazy bum!!

--------------------
1987 Black Notchback (I'm back!)
1989 White Notchback (4cyl-V8 conversion) R.I.P
1990 Blue Notchback (orginal 5.0) Sold
1996 Saturn SL2 R.I.P

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

well i need a mechanic to bring a gun over

--------------------
old set up
new set up
?

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com