Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » performer heads 1.90/1.60

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: performer heads 1.90/1.60
cflores
¯
Member # 7319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cflores  Ford pictures for cflores    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Selling a pair of performer heads, 1.90/1.60 stud mount heads. I bout them from a guy off the board and they have just been sitting and now im moving so just going to get rid of them. They are not complete heads though, they are missing rockers, studs, and guideplates. priced parts out and your looking at about 300.00 depending on brands you buy, so your basicly looking at a good pair of edelbrock heads for about 800.00 which is a heck of a deal. well if you would like some pics just let me know, just got back into town and will be out of town in a couple of wks so first come first serve. 500.00 O.B.O. for the pair. thanks agian.
cflores
¯
Member # 7319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cflores  Ford pictures for cflores    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com