Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Testing waters ..88 coupe part out ..edelbrock ,welds,bbk ect ect .

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Testing waters ..88 coupe part out ..edelbrock ,welds,bbk ect ect .
lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lsxoo7  Ford pictures for lsxoo7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well .. i been pondering parting out my coupe .. there is alot of other cars that are drawing my attention so this is just a feeler .. poor car hasent even ran 1000miles since i bought it late last year .

ive spent more than the asking price of all the parts combined and aloooot of the parts are brand new with maybe 1 or 2 miles on them (moving it from and to the garage) .. i put the car back together earlier this year and have not driven it .. i been buying too many cars and the mustang might have to go .. still not sure about it so nuthing is for certain . this is just a feeler .. just to see that if i do decide to sell her i will have people already interested ..

the car ...
its a clean title registerd and insured 1988 5.0 coupe . i will be leaving the welds and k member in it and all the interior . it has a brand new 255lph fuel pump and electric fans on the radiator. it also has a 3" hardwood hood . it could use some paint but still in pretty good shape body is clean .

asking $2000
 -
 -

the parts..
i bought most of these parts brand new and the rest of cafords members.will be selling most of these things in packedges (if i decide to sell)

Edelbrock aluminum performer heads : 2.02 1.60 valves
Asking $600
 -
 -
 -
 -

exhaust bbk longtube headers bbk x pipe and flowmasters with dumps with o2 sensors. complete and full exhaust
Asking $400

x cam
Asking $100

wire harness and maf ecu
Asking $100

basically brand new pro 5.0 shifter with steeda shift handle and a shift knob.
Asking $150

well these are most of the parts ..i have a few extras .. like i said this is just a feeler still dnt knw if ima go trough with it .. but the prices are firmor pretty frim . if anyone is interested and there is enough people i might do it . still unsure . either way .. ask question and show interest !....let me knw what u guys think, prices are fair since i paind much more than what im parting it out for .. either way let me knw !

[ June 07, 2009, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: lsxoo7 ]

lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lsxoo7  Ford pictures for lsxoo7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a few pics of the interior .. well this was just to test waters .. and there is a few sharks .. lol so i might go ahead and part her out .. i have people interested in most of the parts already . so if interested pm me . or call text
209 496 7258 name is hector.

-
 -

lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

ok ... it looks liek im going to do this . im start the part out this weekend . i feel like i have enough people interested and the prices are good enough that people are ready to buy ..

will keep updated on everything but as of right now i belive this is gona happen .

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn i wish youn wouldve posted this later..by the time i have the money for those edelbrock heads theyll be gone..goodluck

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
DVUS PNY
¯
Member # 9058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DVUS PNY  Ford pictures for DVUS PNY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM sent. [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
I do side job repairs,& performance up-grades. Most make & model cars...
"DVUS Motorsports"

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lsxoo7:
it also has a 3" hardwood hood

Damn, hardwood! Is it oak, maple or ash? [Razz]

It's a good looking car, you should see what you can get for it complete. You might not get as much but save you the work of parting it out.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

yeah i figured that ... but im trying to raise the funds for a nother car .

it will be apart tomorrow . everyone that is interested call me tomorrow and come pick upt what u guys need . lol .. im only doing this for a good cause lol .

hardwood ?? lol did i not spell it right ?

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
give me a call im interested i would like
a price on complete car 916-676-3947

--------------------
92 LX deep into the 10's on the motor with street tires coming soon
its just a little small block

Posts: 1133 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

stang sally ur pm box is full .. plans might change i might keep the roller but still sell everything else .

but i will have a clean title notch roller for sale pretty soon ..

still undecided but will keep everyone posted ..

tomorrow she gets torn apart . i will post pics of everything else thats left . i have a few people coming to pick parts up tomorrow .

Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much for the lx tail lights with housings? and where are you located?

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

trying to sell it as a complete roller . but i might actually keep the roller and sell the 79 coupe as a roller .
RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedBaron  Ford pictures for RedBaron    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pics of the 79?

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RedBaron:
pics of the 79?

look at the tread dragfox body for sale
lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

Ok this is the new update .but alot of these parts are pending..

$400 world class t5 with solid mount..
$150 pro 5.0 stedda handle and knob
$40 resurfaced stock flywheel
$100 FRP x-cam
$85 new 255lpg fuel pump
$600 bare edelbrok heads no rockers but complete
$300 full exhaust LT xpipe and Flowmasters (pass side has some banging to clear aftermarket k memeber shoudl not affect performance at all)
$350 rpm 2
$100 70mm tb with spacer and all sensors
$100 maf wire harness and ecu
$200-150 3" Hardwood hood with stock hood or not

.. plans for the roller are not 100% but i should have one of them for sale .with 17" cobras w DR either my clean title 88 coupe or my new clean tittle 79 with 92 front end .

parts already sold .
short block
1.7 rockers
valve covers and arp head bolts
maf and inj

alot of these other parts are pending sale .. if ur interested pick them up TODAY!!

call me for directions . 209 406 7258 u can pick them up at ANY time today or tonight . never too late to make deals .thanks !

lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

pics of the parts .
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

TONO NOTCH
¯
Member # 8519

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TONO NOTCH  Ford pictures for TONO NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice valv covers they look good hector its marvin what up [patriot]

--------------------
TONO NOTCH

lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

suuuuuup marv ! yeah real nice vlave covers ! lol ..

ok update .. sorry to anyone who didnt make it today to pick up parts .. baller neighbor came over and bought about 80% of the parts i had..
so sorry guys it was all on a first come first serve basis

these are the last and only parts i have left . parts i have

$40 stock DS
$100 x cam
$300 LT and Xpipe
$600 bare heads
$150 pro 5.0
$100 harness and ecu

lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

shifter and exhaust are sold !
lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

heads and x cam are still available . pm if interested . thanks !
4MY8TERS
¯
Member # 7840

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4MY8TERS  Ford pictures for 4MY8TERS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still have the intake?

--------------------
1985 Notchback-393w Vortech
1991 Convert Lx-H/C/I-Vortech
1984 T-Top 306-H/C/I

Posts: 2337 | From: THE GOLDEN CITY AKA SFC | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

intake was sold ..

the last parts i have are
x cam
edelbrock heads
maf conversion harness and ecu
and maybe if my boy that bought the exhaust and shifter dosent cash me out tomorrow ill have that available .

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com