Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS Authentic 18x9 Black fr500!! CHEAP!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS Authentic 18x9 Black fr500!! CHEAP!!
TR03MACH1
¯
Member # 8606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR03MACH1  Ford pictures for TR03MACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just traded my bullits for these rims yesterday but i just really want some rims i saw on ebay so im putting these rims up for sale to help pay for the rims i really want...

these are actual Ford Racing 18x9 FR500 rims in black!! these aint replicas!! they all have ford racing stamped on them outer part of the rim to show its authentic... This is only for the rims only no tires as i need them...these rims are prefect except for 1 rock chip on one of the spokes..not huge very small. you will see in the pixs..
you cant even really find authentic fr500's in black anymore..these would usually run about 200each from ford racing, and replicas are about 150 each so when u add it up its about 800 for real ones like these or 600 for replicas..

all im looking to get for the rims are $350 for all 4 so that would at least help me fund the other rims i want...pm me or text me if you want these at 415-509-0398

also if people want me to split them up and only sell 2 rims if u wana buy deep dish rears ill sell 2 rims for 200 but i gotta have 2 buyers for each of the two.. =0

so let me know if anybody is interested...also willing to meet up within a certain distance...

heres a website where they sell them for 220 each !!!

http://www.gefracing.com/FRPP/Wheels.asp

pixs here

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=93709

Posts: 52 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bro...you're trippin! Selling them already?!?! Thats a ridiculously low price for these rims! I'm thinking of buying them back! I'll hit you up tonight!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

TR03MACH1
¯
Member # 8606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR03MACH1  Ford pictures for TR03MACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
saw some rims on ebay i badly want lol..rims ive wanted for a while but they never made in that size...dont you hate when that happens lol..

also i want people who are interested to understand that these rims are still on my car and i dont have any other rims to roll on..what im looking for is if someone is interested to give me a small deposit like 25-50 bucks to ensure they are going to buy them and not flake out on me when i buy my new rims.. im a 10000% legit person i dont screw anybody ive sold and traded many sets of rims on ca-mustangs.com u can ask anybody over there they will tell you im legit.. only reason i want commitment is because i dont really have 500+ dollars to spend on another set of rims and then just have the fr500's sitting there for a while..

so thats why im looking for someone to work with me if they really want them..it would take maybe about week, week and a half to get the rims if ordered today, they are comming from texas and the day i get them i can get them on that same day and then meet up with the person that bought the rims the next day..

so if anybody wants them and wants to commit let me know so i can order the other rims if not ill just end up keeping them until someone does

This is a great deal and im letting them go cheap because i want to buy the other rims!! theres only about 2 days left on the auction on the rims i want so let me know guys!! like i said im a legit guy we can meet up and talk if u want give u all my info..i wont screw anybody...just dont want to get stuck with 2 sets of rims..need to sell these before i buy the other ones..

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
put me down for 2. lmk.

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down for the other two
TR03MACH1
¯
Member # 8606

Sale Pending on all 4 will let you guys know..
klonoa
¯
Member # 1771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for klonoa  Ford pictures for klonoa    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill buy all 4 if it falls through for you, lemme know.

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra - 454 rwhp - 470rwtq
Ex. 2001 vortech'ed v6.

Posts: 938 | From: Richmond, Cali. | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
sigsagg650
¯
Member # 8368

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sigsagg650  Ford pictures for sigsagg650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can you put me down for 2 if the other person flakes
Posts: 158 | From: Mountain View | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
TR03MACH1
¯
Member # 8606

Sold!!!!!!!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TR03MACH1:
Sold!!!!!!!

DAmmit!!! Been looking for some 18in black rims for my cobra....
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn...if this didn't sell by tonight I would have just bought them back haha! That's an insanely low price for REAL fr500s!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pics
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com