Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 8.8 solid axle for 99-04

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 8.8 solid axle for 99-04
twins
¯
Member # 5069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twins  Ford pictures for twins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Selling a a solid axle out of a 03 mach 1. Its in perfect condition and still in the car. Will come with a ta cover
and possibly brakes depending on price. This is the perfect swap or irs cars.
Asking $550.00 obo for the rearend.

TuxMask-Andy
¯
Member # 3615

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TuxMask-Andy  Ford pictures for TuxMask-Andy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got $300 cash if ya need to get rid of it.

tmaturbo@yahoo.com

not trying to low ball I picked up a 01 gt rear end axle for $300 couple years back so lookin to pay the same. I guess I found a good deal.

Posts: 407 | From: Novato, CA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, but the mach 1 came with 3.55 gears and cobra brakes. $550.00 is a fair price for it.

No hate intended. Just that when you come up and make suggestions that your not low-balling and you bought one for $300, it's kinda trying to tell everyone his price is high, but it's not.

These suggestion are better done with a PM to the seller, not posted for everyone to see. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion here, but some courtesy should be shown to the person who created the thread and not make price claims as you believe they should be for everyone to see.

You can make price claims, but they should be directed to the seller via PM or e-mail. Then it's all cool.

Again no hate intended

[ May 08, 2009, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: RRRCobraSC281 ]

--------------------
Project 93GT500 has started
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
88 Mach 1 Coupe MM&FF 6/14 (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

Posts: 1746 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RRRCobraSC281:
Yeah, but the mach 1 came with 3.55 gears and cobra brakes. $550.00 is a fair price for it.

wow i havent seen hating like this in a long time [Eek!]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by RRRCobraSC281:

wow i havent seen hating like this in a long time [Eek!]
how is that hating? .... hes just justifying why hes saking that amount . i think its well price.
TuxMask-Andy
¯
Member # 3615

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TuxMask-Andy  Ford pictures for TuxMask-Andy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$300 you can keep the cobra brakes. Otherwise good luck on the sale. Im not lookin for fair deals. Im lookin for great deals [Smile]
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It doesn't really matter twins is a jack off anyway! Maybe if he sells this rear end he can pay me the money he has owed me for going over a year now!

Buyers beware he is probably selling it because its fucked up! Maybe he forgot to mention that this stock 28 spine 8.8 rear end is coming out of a 1000 hp capable turbo mod motor car!

Now thats how you hate on someone! If your gona do it do it right! [patriot]

ttt for ya bro good luck with the sale!

[ May 08, 2009, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: TOPnotch ]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

twins
¯
Member # 5069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twins  Ford pictures for twins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Topcrotch is just mad cause he likes dick and hes always the catcher and never the pitcher.

The rearend comes with 3.55 gears and a ta cover so i figure $550.00 is a pretty fair price. Its still in the car for anyone interested if they want to go for a ride.

TuxMask-Andy
¯
Member # 3615

Thanks for the heads up imma take my 300 and run [Smile]
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just simply stating the facts!

Nice high school comeback RORY!

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com