Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS /Trade: 1993 Ford Mustang GT - $4400 or trade for daily driver - Need to sell asap (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FS /Trade: 1993 Ford Mustang GT - $4400 or trade for daily driver - Need to sell asap
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey everyone,
The time has come to sell my 1993 Ford Mustang GT. I have owned the car for a little under a year but have to say good bye to it. The car has only been driven approximately 6k miles from the time I have owned it and it drives awesome. I drive the car 2-3 times a week to San Francisco and it drives great. The car has never given me any problems. The car currently has ~134,000 miles. Clean Title.

The paint on the car is in good shape but because the car is driven to San Francisco throughout the week, it has its share of rock chips but nothing big. The hood also has 2 small dings which can only be noticed if you actually look for them. The car is frequently waxed and it shows in the paint. The car is not perfect by any means but it does show how much I and the previous owners have cared for it.

Two flaws the car has is that it has a slight oil leak. I have not has the car inspected and so I do not know how and from where the leak is coming from. Good thing is that it is NOT a big leak at all. Also, on a cold start, the automatic transmission tends to not want to “engage” until the rpm’s reache ~1500. Again this is only on a cold start and once the car is warm this “problem” is nonexistent.

Another thing to mention, the original power track the driver side seat came on stopped working and I replaced it with a manual track. All of the power adjustments are still in the seat in case someone wants to replace the manual track with a new power track.

The car is mostly stock with a few bolt-on’s that include:
- 3g 175 Amp Alternator
- BBK Pullies
- Spintech Pro Mufflers w/ Dumps
- KYB GR-2 shocks with Eibach Sportline Springs (one coil cut to give it a lower look)
- Python Alarm
- SVO / 1993 Cobra Taillights
- 4 Lug Cobra R Rims (Originally were polished rims as seen in the pictures but were recently painted black. The polished look can easily be obtained again by stripping the black paint)
- 1993 Cobra Grill
*Please note that the pictures below are relatively old. I will upload new pictures tomorrow afternoon.*

Price: $4400 OBO or Trade.

If there is any interest or questions please do not hesitate to e-mail me at Osorio299@yahoo.com or simply PM me. I check the forums frequently and will get to you ASAP.

-

-

-

-

Thanks again!

[ March 17, 2009, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Sco Cuddie ]

Coyoteswapfox92
¯
Member # 4057

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Coyoteswapfox92  Ford pictures for Coyoteswapfox92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you still have this when I get my taxes back, I would love to come check it out. I will be keeping an eye on this post. Sweet looking fox.

--------------------
1992 Coyote project under construction.

Posts: 1051 | From: Yuba City, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
1sic50
¯
Member # 6684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sic50  Ford pictures for 1sic50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sco Cuddie:
Hey everyone,
The time has come to sell my 1993 Ford Mustang GT. I have owned the car for a little under a year but have to say good bye to it. The car has only been driven approximately 6k miles from the time I have owned it and it drives awesome. I drive the car 2-3 times a week to San Francisco and it drives great. The car has never given me any problems. The car currently has ~134,000 miles. Clean Title.
nice pony bro. hey jr. you need to stangles dd
to pick this one up yeah!!!!!!!!
The paint on the car is in good shape but because the car is driven to San Francisco throughout the week, it has its share of rock chips but nothing big. The hood also has 2 small dings which can only be noticed if you actually look for them. The car is frequently waxed and it shows in the paint. The car is not perfect by any means but it does show how much I and the previous owners have cared for it.

Two flaws the car has is that it has a slight oil leak. I have not has the car inspected and so I do not know how and from where the leak is coming from. Good thing is that it is NOT a big leak at all. Also, on a cold start, the automatic transmission tends to not want to “engage” until the rpm’s reache ~1500. Again this is only on a cold start and once the car is warm this “problem” is nonexistent.

Another thing to mention, the original power track the driver side seat came on stopped working and I replaced it with a manual track. All of the power adjustments are still in the seat in case someone wants to replace the manual track with a new power track.

The car is mostly stock with a few bolt-on’s that include:
- 3g 175 Amp Alternator
- BBK Pullies
- Spintech Pro Mufflers w/ Dumps
- KYB GR-2 shocks with Eibach Sportline Springs (one coil cut to give it a lower look)
- Python Alarm
- SVO / 1993 Cobra Taillights
- 4 Lug Cobra R Rims (Originally were polished rims as seen in the pictures but were recently painted black. The polished look can easily be obtained again by stripping the black paint)
- 1993 Cobra Grill
*Please note that the pictures below are relatively old. I will upload new pictures tomorrow afternoon.*

Price: $5300 OBO or Trade. I will entertain ALL offers and Trades. I do not have anything in mind for a trade but whatever you offer, it must be clean and reliable.

If there is any interest or questions please do not hesitate to e-mail me at Osorio299@yahoo.com or simply PM me. I check the forums frequently and will get to you ASAP.

-

-

-

-

Thanks again!

--------------------
90 gt W/Vortech S-Trim power adder
99 Explorer W/5.0
87 crx honda WNP!!!!

Ford 4 Life Enough Said Don't Hate

Posts: 534 | From: GOTHAM CITY | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't really understand that last post lol but ttt
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

TTT
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bump..For a clean gt.Good luck with the sale.. [patriot]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Updated pics from today:

-

-

-

gspeedaddict
¯
Member # 6537

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for gspeedaddict  Ford pictures for gspeedaddict    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very clean!!

--------------------
89gt
05 srt-4

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

TTT

Taking any reasonable offers and trades

Reloaded83
¯
Member # 8647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reloaded83  Ford pictures for Reloaded83    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't normally like white cars, but DAMN that fox looks GREAT! Good luck with the sale! [worship]

--------------------
2004 DSG Mach 1, '04 Cobra swapped. 422 HP / 453 TQ

Posts: 115 | From: Foster City, CA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
91LxStang
¯
Member # 8378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91LxStang  Ford pictures for 91LxStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT for a clean fox, goodluck with the sale
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

ttt
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wouldn't it be nice if everyone could write For Sale ads like this? Sweet car dude.
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Someone shoot me and offer or a trade...willing to work with you.

[Big Grin]

r1
CAFords OG
Member # 1144

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r1  Ford pictures for r1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm sent dont hate me lol

--------------------
shit breaks then you buy the good stuff

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

quote:
Originally posted by r1:
pm sent dont hate me lol

No hate here lol, PM you back.
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

New price...$5000 obo...trades welcomed! [patriot]
InkedWhiteboy
¯
Member # 8724

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for InkedWhiteboy  Ford pictures for InkedWhiteboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT for a very very clean fox body, wish I had the cash I would buy it just to have.
Posts: 160 | From: MTZ Concord | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Thanks for all compliments guys [patriot]
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Pictures from today:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

ttt

open to offers and trades

t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW that is a clean ass car.

Good luck!

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

Posts: 2522 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seen the car today! Very nice car [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

ttt
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

To the Top...

looking for a clean civic or a svt focus... or a nice daily driver

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com