Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Watch your deals with STANGRUS (Page 1)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Watch your deals with STANGRUS
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I posted the other day and you assured me that you would take care of it and I edited the post

Aaron You promised me that I would have my customers pedals back that you were fronted. Deal was that you take the car with the pedals and you supply a COMPLETE SET OF PEDALS instead of pulling them out of the car. Being you are a longstanding member I trusted you to do the right thing

It has been 4 days and I was suppoesed to get them shipped to me by by no later than Friday, nope no pedals. Even offered to drive partway (which there is NO REASON I should have to)STILL NOTHING .

So now this guys car is inoperable as he has no pedals. If I had a set it wouldnt be an issue and we could have delt with it later.

Whats up Aaron you going to get my customer his pedals as promised by SUNDAY EVENING as he need them to complete his car????

[ February 09, 2009, 04:27 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
351mclaren
¯
Member # 2275

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351mclaren  Ford pictures for 351mclaren    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ February 06, 2009, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: 351mclaren ]

--------------------
nlc

Posts: 44 | From: Stockton, Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ February 07, 2009, 03:29 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Aaron whats up you said that I would see them, still havent??????
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Matt, i got this if needed. I wont be using them. lmk can work something out. missing quadrant though. lmk

-

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
Matt, i got this if needed. I wont be using them. lmk can work something out. missing quadrant though. lmk

-

Thanx John but customer needs his complete pedals with quadrant like Aaron PROMISED he woul dhave. Still havent heard ANYTHING from Aaron. So now I have to come out of my pocket for someone else's BULLSHIT.
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i tried to meet up with u twice people got shit to do well atleast i do , i gave u pedals r u really gonna cry over a fuckin plastic quadrant that u could find in the trash and a sensor after i paid to much for the roller anyway i was tryin to save u some time of pullin them , well anyway i have the parts which is y i asked u when u wanted to meet and u said by sunday so its sunday text me if u still need them and i will meet u halfway like we agreed on

[ February 08, 2009, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Stangs R Us ]

Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Stangs R Us:
i tried to meet up with u twice people got shit to do well atleast i do , i gave u pedals r u really gonna cry over a fuckin plastic quadrant that u could find in the trash and a sensor after i paid to much for the roller anyway i was tryin to save u some time of pullin them , well anyway i have the parts which is y i asked u when u wanted to meet and u said by sunday so its sunday text me if u still need them and i will meet u halfway like we agreed on

You are a liar and a crook. You brought me rusted ass pedals missing all the sensors and quadrant parts and played stupid when I said they wouldnt work. Im not crying about shit, the parts werent mine they were a customers, and I took your word that they would be there in time for the guy to finish his car.

You didnt save me anytime he car was advertised that the pedals WERE NOT part of the deal. I did however say that if a set was supplied I wouldnt pull them out.

You showed up 10 hours after you were supposed at 11:30PM saying your "dog chewed the wires to your trailer" [Roll Eyes] so I wasnt about to pull them out at that time as I had to get home.

You PROMISED and shoook on it that you would have them to me. You were supposed to ship them, guess that was too much work for ya. You called me after I put this post up and told me " I wouldnt fukk you like that and that you would get them to me"

Again you are a liar. I have called ,texted and pmed you and you havent tried but ONE time on Friday night past 9:00 pm wanting me to drive all the way to Stockton, sorry man "some of have things to do" [BS flag] ....This isnt my fukk up its yours. Deliver the pedals to me like you were supposed to in the beginning or send me a money order for $65.00 so I cna replace the set...Its that simple

[ February 08, 2009, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Aaron lets make this simple.

The guy didnt get to the car this weekend as planned due to weather. He said he wont need them till mid week. Can you ship them tomorrow, they should be here by Wed/Thurs. Its ALOT cheaper to ship and ALOT less time than both of us wasting a whole day.

Let me know, pm me or text me

I wouldnt air shit out like this, not my style, but you havent returned calls, texts or pm's and gave me no other choice

[ February 08, 2009, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im a liar and a crook first and then its lets make this simple fuck off matt i should have known not to fuck with u anymore after the stupid ass shit u pulled last time when i went to buy a car off u got half way to san jose and then u call me sayin its not for sale anymore , and rusted pedals just WOW on that one , anyways ive had the sensor and stock quadrant since the day after i got the car from u i had them layin around the shop was gonna send them to u but u said u would rather meet up , tried that im done with this now
djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[dance]

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:

im a liar and a crook first
quote:

Yes this is what my point has been

quote:

i went to buy a car off u got half way to san jose and then u call me sayin its not for sale anymore
quote:

Prolly should have shown up when you were supposed to and that shit wouldnt happen, much like this deal you show up 12 hours later

quote:

and rusted pedals just WOW on that one
quote:

Care to see a pic????

quote:

anyways ive had the sensor and stock quadrant since the day after i got the car from u i had them layin around the shop was gonna send them to u but u said u would rather meet up , tried that im done with this now
quote:

You were supposed to bring a set of COMPLETE pedals that this guy can bolt in his car, jsut like the ones you got

Like I said you are a liar, not one thing you typed here is the truth, its kewl go ahead and fukk people like you seem to be so good at [Wink]

I already located a set of pedals and will give them to the guy that you owed them too.

Ever pay back the 3 DIFFERENT PEOPLE back for the fukked up transmissions that you sold them??????

You bought a core AOD trans off me that was sitting in the rain for $100.00 and sold it to another member here for $300.00 1 week later saying it was good after KNOWING IT WAS NOT, yeah that guy was really happy

OR

The T-5 you sold me that had a broken ear that "worked fine otherwise" that had a broken inputer shaft. (Actually didnt want it but you showed up to buy a convertible top off me short $200.00 and offered that you send me the money and you had nothing but excuses so I took that for the $200.00 balance

OR

The T-5 you sold another member here that was inoperable and you basically told the guy to get fuct???? How do you think he heard about this website [Wink] , yep that was me [Whoo Whooooo!] And why do you think I mentioned it to you the other night [Wink]

But ya man you would NEVER lie right [Roll Eyes]

[ February 09, 2009, 04:40 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

quote:

quote:

i went to buy a car off u got half way to san jose and then u call me sayin its not for sale anymore
quote:

Prolly should have shown up when you were supposed to and that shit wouldnt happen, much like this deal you show up 12 hours later

quote:

quote:

Care to see a pic????

quote:

anyways ive had the sensor and stock quadrant since the day after i got the car from u i had them layin around the shop was gonna send them to u but u said u would rather meet up , tried that im done with this now
quote:

You were supposed to bring a set of COMPLETE pedals that this guy can bolt in his car, jsut like the ones you got

Like I said you are a liar, not one thing you typed here is the truth, its kewl go ahead and fukk people like you seem to be so good at [Wink]

I already located a set of pedals and will give them to the guy that you owed them too.

Ever pay back the 3 DIFFERENT PEOPLE back for the fukked up transmissions that you sold them??????

You bought a core AOD trans off me that was sitting in the rain for $100.00 and sold it to another member here for $300.00 1 week later saying it was good after KNOWING IT WAS NOT, yeah that guy was really happy

OR

The T-5 you sold me that had a broken ear that "worked fine otherwise" that had a broken inputer shaft. (Actually didnt want it but you showed up to buy a convertible top off me short $200.00 and offered that you send me the money and you had nothing but excuses so I took that for the $200.00 balance

OR

The T-5 you sold another member here that was inoperable and you basically told the guy to get fuct???? How do you think he heard about this website [Wink] , yep that was me [Whoo Whooooo!] And why do you think I mentioned it to you the other night [Wink]

seems like you both had horrible dealings with eachother in the past why deal again?
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Care to see a pic????

quote:

quote:

OR

OR

seems like you had horrible dealings with stangsrus in the past why deal again?
Stupidity on my part I guess
89goose
¯
Member # 7196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89goose  Ford pictures for 89goose        Edit/Delete Post 
all i can say is " Sham - WOW " !!
just had to say it - it sucks that some transactions dont go right - sucks to have to try and make a buck - and have to deal with so many wrong-doings .......
[patriot]

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Care to see a pic????

quote:

quote:

OR

OR

ok first off that "core" AOD that i purchased from u , u said it worked fine in the car u removed it from and it was removed because of a 5spd swap , why the hell would anyone pay $100 for a core AOD answer me that i thought u were hooking me up becuase i was buying a car off u that needed an AOD u remember the car u tried to drive onto my car dolly and tranny fluid poured out all over in front of ur shop ya that one , anyways i told him what u told me that it was good , ya it wasnt and ya i took care of the guy

next this imaginary top that i supposedly purchased from you no i bought a mass air harness and ecu from you and u had something else i wanted u wanted a hundred and something for it i said i would mail u a check u said how bout i take that tranny i said it needs some work u said u where gonna swap cases on it or sumthin like that anyways gotta call BS on that one to [BS flag]

and for the last one fuck that faggot ARTHUR TAYLOR or whatever his name is he is just a crock of SHIT and a fag just like u , he knew where i lived he never came by never called me for like 3 months , if he wanted a warranty i would have gladly charged him for it i doubt anyone in the world would give someone there money back for a tranny 3 months later , and didnt u say he was tryin to get u to send him extra parts for free and u told him to fuck off also yet u told him about cafords ya ok

now for u would u like to meet up and handle this we can have the first cafords UFC match while i smash ur ass all over ur fuckin shop , i will even drive over there with my boys camera crew so u cant tell ur own imaginary side of the story like the storys above that u told we will have evidence that u run your mouth and cant even back it up just like the shit you sell i doubt u would ever actually go out of your way to help somebody , so keep talkin shit about ur lil quadrant and sensor and i will personally come shove them up your ass since u didnt have the TIME to pull them urself , they woulda been in the mail if u didnt keep sayin u wanted to meet up and then oh i got my kids i cant meet up i got 2 kids too everybody else on this site probably does to if u wanted it bad enough u woulda met up , fuck i could write shit all night and morning but that should be plenty

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

shit actually i see some more shit that i missed before , 12hrs later i told u i couldnt get the trailer til after 5pm u said u would be at the shop til atleast 10pm i get the trailer and the lights are chewed up had to rewire the lights , get gas and then finally leave and ya ur shop is a fuckin strike from sac so ya i did get there at 11pm so wat u had to wait a fuckin hour longer ur tha one that said oh u gotta come get the car tonight im not gonna be at the shop for a couple days just come tonight i will wait now this shit haha
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[/QUOTE] now for u would u like to meet up and handle this we can have the first cafords UFC match while i smash ur ass all over ur fuckin shop , i will even drive over there with my boys camera crew so u cant tell ur own imaginary side of the story like the storys above that u told we will have evidence that u run your mouth and cant even back it up just like the shit you sell i doubt u would ever actually go out of your way to help somebody , so keep talkin shit about ur lil quadrant and sensor and i will personally come shove them up your ass since u didnt have the TIME to pull them urself , they woulda been in the mail if u didnt keep sayin u wanted to meet up and then oh i got my kids i cant meet up i got 2 kids too everybody else on this site probably does to if u wanted it bad enough u woulda met up , fuck i could write shit all night and morning but that should be plenty [/QB][/QUOTE]

[Eek!]

[ February 11, 2009, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: streakmatt ]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin] [worship]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the 160 chp cluster works great !! [Big Grin]

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]
5LiterSpeeder
¯
Member # 8234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5LiterSpeeder  Ford pictures for 5LiterSpeeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've boughten alot of parts from Aaron(stangsrus)throughout the years and NEVER had a bad transaction with him. just my 2 cents on this thread [dance]

--------------------
93'Ex 4cyl Notch TFS H/C/I 3.55s 4 wheel Cobra brakes, V2-SQ, 14 psi
RIP BRANDON, SILVERLX-

Posts: 561 | From: Healdsburg | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Stangs R Us:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Care to see a pic????

quote:

quote:

OR

OR

ok first off that "core" AOD that i purchased from u , u said it worked fine in the car u removed it from and it was removed because of a 5spd swap , why the hell would anyone pay $100 for a core AOD answer me that i thought u were hooking me up becuase i was buying a car off u that needed an AOD u remember the car u tried to drive onto my car dolly and tranny fluid poured out all over in front of ur shop ya that one , anyways i told him what u told me that it was good , ya it wasnt and ya i took care of the guy

next this imaginary top that i supposedly purchased from you no i bought a mass air harness and ecu from you and u had something else i wanted u wanted a hundred and something for it i said i would mail u a check u said how bout i take that tranny i said it needs some work u said u where gonna swap cases on it or sumthin like that anyways gotta call BS on that one to [BS flag]

and for the last one fuck that faggot ARTHUR TAYLOR or whatever his name is he is just a crock of SHIT and a fag just like u , he knew where i lived he never came by never called me for like 3 months , if he wanted a warranty i would have gladly charged him for it i doubt anyone in the world would give someone there money back for a tranny 3 months later , and didnt u say he was tryin to get u to send him extra parts for free and u told him to fuck off also yet u told him about cafords ya ok

now for u would u like to meet up and handle this we can have the first cafords UFC match while i smash ur ass all over ur fuckin shop , i will even drive over there with my boys camera crew so u cant tell ur own imaginary side of the story like the storys above that u told we will have evidence that u run your mouth and cant even back it up just like the shit you sell i doubt u would ever actually go out of your way to help somebody , so keep talkin shit about ur lil quadrant and sensor and i will personally come shove them up your ass since u didnt have the TIME to pull them urself , they woulda been in the mail if u didnt keep sayin u wanted to meet up and then oh i got my kids i cant meet up i got 2 kids too everybody else on this site probably does to if u wanted it bad enough u woulda met up , fuck i could write shit all night and morning but that should be plenty

Ahh you gotta love the threats................Quoted so your bitch ass cant edit
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Aaron your a liar just like Ive said from the beginning. NOT ONE THING you have posted is even close to the truth but you go on believing what you want

I wouldn't have posted this over a quadrant that was just the last straw dealing with your shady ass....

You were supposed to be here at 2pm you showed up at almost Midnight after a HANDFULL of excuses. I told you that 5 other people wanted the car and you assured me you would be on the way. I even had to remind you about the pedals and you said you had to go back and get them. I was NOT going to be there late I was waiting for you like usual.

I did sell you a running 89 GT for 1200.00 a few years ago and you were supposed to be there 3 days earlier. I was going to sell you a WORKING AOD TRANS along with the car but since you didn't show up when you were supposed to I sold the trans to someone else. You saw the one that was sitting outside of my shop with water filling the converter and I told you it didn't work. It had been sitting there for over 3 months In fact I called the guy who owned it in front of you and you heard he wanted $100.00, you bought it and a week later you sold it for $300.00 and told the dude it worked. That guy called me and I told him the exact same thing I told you, it was a core. The only reason you may have made it right was the dude made a post up here,hmmm famiLIAR isnt it

You are right on the mass air harness and computer I delivered a top that same day to someone else. And like usual you show up hours later after I BROUGHT IT TO YOU But in any event you showed up with some BS about how you couldnt get cash out. So I took that trans knowing id never see the money any other way. You did say it worked and that the cse was the only issue. We opened it up and WOW one of the worst I seen.....

As far as Arthur I still deal with the guy, I wanted to see what you told me happened and just the same he told me you played it off like it was no big deal. The reason he hadnt called you any earlier was his car was in a shop for 3 months getting a lot of work done. When they went to drive it the trans didnt work and you basically told the guy to get fuct

So you can talk your way out of anything you want it only makes you look more foolish everytime you do....

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com