Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 88 LX Roller (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 88 LX Roller
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Selling my 88 LX with custom blue paint and lots of other work done to it. When paint was done the engine was finished and so was the black cowel piece infront of the windsheild. This car is great for a drag car with no heater core or blower box in the car.

It has right now off the top of my head it has:

AJE tubular K-member and A-arms NEW
Strange Struts and QA1 Springs
Baer 5 lug brakes all around
31 spline rear with Girdle
6 Point roll bar with swing outs fits nice and tight
Flow fit seats
Meir racing 2.5" cowl hood
New front and rear bumpers put on with new paint
New Head lights
Pro Star XP rears and 3" wide pro stars up front
New Quarter windows
Flaming river manuel rack
In car and traditional sub frame connectors
Jack rail under the car

I know there are other things, just can't remember right now. You have to see this car to appreciate how nice it is. Please PM me with any questions you might have

$5500 OBO

I can also deliever the car to most of Sac area and bay area for free.

-
 -
 -
 -

[ April 30, 2009, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX' ]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh yeah forgot to mention that I am getting out of Mustangs, and will consider reasonable offers. Partial trade for a good condition early to mid 90's toyota with a 22RE and extra cab. Also partial trades for Rock crawling stuff.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

blown351gt707
¯
Member # 8405

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown351gt707  Ford pictures for blown351gt707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 1987 toyota single cab short bed lifted i think about 6inches with the turbo 4 cyl in it with blown head gasket but truck has solid front conversion newly rebuilt rear end, t-case, front diff, it does need a front driveline, tires are almost new micky thompson mud tires, If im not mistaken they are 35's. It is my friends truck and can find more out about it if you would like to know. All work was done by yota man here in santa rosa
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Bump

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Give me some offers guys.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

1965FALCOON
¯
Member # 8773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1965FALCOON  Ford pictures for 1965FALCOON    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
JUST SO YOU KNOW I JUST BOUGHT A CAR IN THE SAME CONDITION WITH A BETTER CAGE AND AN EXTRA SET OF 01 GT WHEELS AND TIRES FOR 2500 GOOD LUCK TIMES ARE TUFF AND MOST PEOPLE ARE OUT OF WORK THESE DAYS HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF IT
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1965FALCOON:
JUST SO YOU KNOW I JUST BOUGHT A CAR IN THE SAME CONDITION WITH A BETTER CAGE AND AN EXTRA SET OF 01 GT WHEELS AND TIRES FOR 2500 GOOD LUCK TIMES ARE TUFF AND MOST PEOPLE ARE OUT OF WORK THESE DAYS HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF IT

I don't think so. You have any idea what good paint and body work cost these days? Thats car is super clean, not to mention all the suspension parts + wheels and tires. Thats car is worth every penny of what he is asking! People are off there rockers around here. If that was my car I would use it as target practice before I sold it for $2500 [patriot]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
paint,primer,bondo,tape,sand paper,plastic,buffing compound,glaze,wax=$2500

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's not including labor to prep the car for paint. Look at the engine bay! That's at least 30 hours right there.(moral of the story don't spend $$$ on a car you aren't keeping forever)

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its worth what the market will bare.

Trust me I know this.

I just let over $5800 dollars of just parts alone go for $2700. I should know.

I say hold onto it. The market will come back.

I'd like to see your roller in this shape that you bought for $2500.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd like to see your roller in this shape that you bought for $2500.

Me too Ha Ha

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 514 Mullet  Ford pictures for 514 Mullet    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess a person can list a car for whatever they want. But you bought that car for too much originally. And then raised the price another 2k for some reason. You simply will not find a buyer for that car at that price. Doesnt matter how nice the paint is. In reality, its just a hatchback with nice paint and not much else. I really do wish you luck on this. But I have bought and sold far too many of these cars. Its just not in the cards.
Posts: 215 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Thats why I say if you seen this car in person you would think otherwise. This car is about the cleanest hatch you will ever see. I would keep it but I have had it sitting under a car cover for 2 years now and havn't done anything to it. All I have done is get the rims and some black interior pieces.

This car would put any $2500 roller to shame. The previouse owner spent the most attention to detail on everything that went on this car. I know it is gona be a hard sell but it is what it is.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm actually glad i dont have spare cash sitting around. That is clean sik badazz whatever u want to call it. its far more than just an hatch with nice paint..

if I had money this would of been sold in minutes after the postings.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 514 Mullet:
I guess a person can list a car for whatever they want. But you bought that car for too much originally. And then raised the price another 2k for some reason. You simply will not find a buyer for that car at that price. Doesnt matter how nice the paint is. In reality, its just a hatchback with nice paint and not much else. I really do wish you luck on this. But I have bought and sold far too many of these cars. Its just not in the cards.

sucks when reality slaps people so hard....

you're going to need 1 SPECIFIC buyer for that car...

he's going to want to have THAT car with THAT suspension on it....

plus, he's going to want to make a it a race car....with no heat, no a/c, and no P/S

either way...good luck...don't want to ruin your sell....it/s definitely not your normal roller but it's going to be hard to go for $6500

[ January 20, 2009, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 on that!!! clean ass hatch bro...hold out on your price youll get it..if not only a thousand less...its way way worth it... [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:
Originally posted by 514 Mullet:

sucks when reality slaps people so hard....

you're going to need 1 SPECIFIC buyer for that car...

he's going to want to have THAT car with THAT suspension on it....

plus, he's going to want to make a it a race car....with no heat, no a/c, and no P/S

either way...good luck...don't want to ruin your sell....it/s definitely not your normal roller but it's going to be hard to go for $6500

I know exactly what you are saying. The suspension is a good suspension for any mustang, it's the no heater, no AC, no PS. I have had a few guys on the corral show some good interest. I know it will take a while. I just don't think some guys realize how clean the car is and its not a 2500 roller or any other car out there.

Thats why I put OBO, cause I know taking a few hundred or somehing like that is gona be the difference for some people.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any recient picts of the car?? inside and out??

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by jmcclesk:
Any recient picts of the car?? inside and out??

PM sent

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice roller, Paint theses days is very costly we just had a car painted and dished out almost 5k. But the car is going to be a show all orginal car. On this market that price will be very hard to get but who knows you might find a buyer looking for this exact car color and get lucky. Nice car good luck with the sale

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by 1SLOWLX:
Very nice roller, Paint theses days is very costly we just had a car painted and dished out almost 5k. But the car is going to be a show all orginal car. On this market that price will be very hard to get but who knows you might find a buyer looking for this exact car color and get lucky. Nice car good luck with the sale

Thanks man, I have plenty of time. Car is paid for and doesn't cost me a dime for it to sit.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

TTT

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bump for a clean car Aaron! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
siiik foxbody, well worth the price, paint job looks great and i see you welded the holes, looks very nice, good luck on the sale.... [patriot]

[ January 26, 2009, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: LS1EATR ]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by LS1EATR:
siiik foxbody, well worth the price, paint job looks great and i see you welded the holes, looks very nice, good luck on the sale.... [patriot]

thank you

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com