Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB FUEL LINES FOR FMU

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB FUEL LINES FOR FMU
WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IM MISSING SOME FUEL LINES FOR MY FMU IN ORDER TO HAVE MY BLOWER COMPLETE LMK IF YOU HAVE THESE LINES I NEED THEM ASAP [patriot]

[ November 20, 2008, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE ]

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ANY ONE [Confused]

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so I'm guessing you're not selling that piece of shit?

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

THAT PIECE OF SHIT HAHAHA YOUR SUCH A RETARD THATS WHY YOU LEAVE ME A PM TELLING ME THAT YOUR GOING TO COME PICK IT UP AND TO TOP IT OFF YOU WERE TRYING TO LOW BALL ME WHAT A FOO U JUST FEEL SO DUMB AFTER THAT WHOLE INCIDENT DONT U.

[ November 20, 2008, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE ]

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE:
THAT PIECE OF SHIT HAHAHA YOUR SUCH A RETARD THATS WHY YOU LEAVE ME A PM TELLING ME THAT YOUR GOING TO COME PICK IT UP AND TO TOP IT OFF YOU WERE TRYING TO LOW BALL ME WHAT A FOO U JUST FEEL SO DUMB AFTER THAT WHOLE INCIDENT DONT U.

I guess if you were serious on your price, we could have done something.....of course, I'm going to low ball, that's what the economy is all about, I'd be dumb not to...but all you had to do was say no and i could have met your asking price...however, you came back with another price I agreed to and you STILL messed around....

it's okay I have much nicer coupe with a supercharger that runs...myself and or my friend was trying to pick up your piece of shit in order to make it even nicer and flip it anyways...

we're not hard up for the $2000...I'll find something else to buy and make a profit on...

I could see why you would be pissed....

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

1ST OFF AINT NOBODY PISSED, ITS JUST HOW ARE YOU GONNA WANNA COME BUY MY CAR AND THEN TALK YOUR SHIT, THAT DONT MAKE SENSE TO ME, IF YOUR RETARTED IT ASS WOULD OF READ MY POST ABOUT HOW I WAS SO BORED THAT I DID SOMETHING FUNNY ON CL AND I SPECIFICALLY SAID IN ORDER TO GET THE JOKE YOU HAVE TO CALL THAT NUMBER THEN U WOULD OF GOT THE THE WHOLE POINT THAT IT WAS ALL B.S., YOU MUSTA REALLY SAT THERE AND SENT ME A PM TALKING ABOUT YEA IM GONNA COME PICK IT UP BLAH BLAH BLAH SO I HAD FUN WITH YOU AND DECIDED TO KEEP PLAYING IT OFF LIKE I WAS REALLY SELLING IT SO WHEN U FOUND OUT IT WAS ALL A JOKE U GET PISSED AND START TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY CAR BUT ITS OKAY I COULD SEE WHY YOU WOULD BE MAD. HAHA YOUR A FOO IM NOT WASTING MY TIME WITH CHU NO MORE END THIS DISCUSSION RIGHT HERE SO BACK TO TOPIC I HAVE A SELLER WHOSE SELLING ME SOME 2MARO SO YOU GUYS CAN DELETE THIS TOPIC WHEN EVER U PLEASE THANKS.

[ November 20, 2008, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE ]

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 514 Mullet  Ford pictures for 514 Mullet    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats odd, your ad said that car was ready to drive away. Guess not. And I sent you a pm telling you to call me if you wanted to sell that car also. You listed it for $2000. Dont cry when someone offers to take it off your hands for that. You actually accepted a lower price from jordan. Why should he feel stupid? Your the one who put yourself into a position where you needed the money.
Posts: 215 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

WOOOOOOOW U GUYS ARE REALLY NOT SMART, LET ME EXPLAIN THIS ONE MORE TIME FOR THE SLOW ONES, I HAD POSTED A AD ON CL IT WAS A FAKE AD, THE REASON WHY I PUT 2K WAS BECAUSE I KNEW PEOPLE WOULD CALL THE NUMBER I HAD ON THE CL AD WHICH WAS A B.S. NUMBER RIGHT SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL U? DO U STILL THINK IM SELLING THE CAR? DO U GET IT NOW?

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

if that is the types of jokes you pull, they actually suck pretty bad....
WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

If that is the types of jokes you pull, they actually suck pretty bad....

WELL IT WORKED ON U AFTER I SPECIFICALLY SAID IT WAS ALL A JOKE ON THE MESSAGE BOARD.PAYCE

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

ok...have fun finding those parts you need....

[ November 20, 2008, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 514 Mullet  Ford pictures for 514 Mullet    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you want to see a real joke, list it again for that price and explain in the ad it doesnt run.
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
or he could just post pics here of his car...
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

[ November 20, 2008, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: gtowned ]

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ditch the fmu it's just a bandage
Holy shit someone was going to pay 2k for that old blower LOL kk

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

OMG ALBERT U GUYS NEED TO READ PEOPLES POST IT WAS THE WHOLE CAR. "FOR SALE" BUT IT WAS A JOKE SOME PEOPLE JUST DIDNT GET IT BECAUSE THEY DONT BOTHER READING WHAT PEOPLE TYPE, BUT YEA I HEARD I DONT NEED THE FMU SHOULD I JUST LEAVE IT BEHIND THEN? [Confused]

"HAVE FUN FINDING THOSE PARTS"

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF WHAT I MEAN BY PEOPLE NOT READING WHAT OTHERS TYPE I HAD ALREADY SAID I FOUND A SELLER SELLING THESE PARTS AND THAT THE MONITORS CAN DELETE THIS NOW. C WHAT I MEAN [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

quote:
Originally posted by 1SLOWLX:
ditch the fmu it's just a bandage
Holy shit someone was going to pay 2k for that old blower LOL kk

The whole car, not the $200 blower.
WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

OKAY YOUR A LITTLE LATE THERE I HAD ALREADY ANSWERED HIS Q'S AND SHOW ME WHERE U CAN BUY THIS KIT FOR 200 DOLLARS U HATING ASS BASTARD

[ November 21, 2008, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE ]

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com