Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Looking for driver side lower torque box 87-93 mustang 5.0

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for driver side lower torque box 87-93 mustang 5.0
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am repairing a car that had the drivers side torque box ripped out from the bottom of the car. I am looking for someone that is parting out a 87-93 5.0 mustang that is willing to cut out the complete drivers side rear floor, driver side frame rail, and rocker panel. pretty much the complete LH corner of the car so I can drill out all the spot welds and repair this thing right. Of coarse I'm looking for a torque box that is in relatively good condition, no major cracks or damage. Please let me know what you have.

[ October 20, 2008, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: TOPnotch ]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Come on now There has to be someone parting out a fox body out there?

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

Drift-GT
¯
Member # 762

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drift-GT  Ford pictures for Drift-GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can have a free 86 GT vert roller. Cut the torque box out of the car. Then you can have the rear end, gas tank, suspension, and brakes [Wink]
Let me know

--------------------
- 1965 GT “K” code Mustang, RIP
- 2002 Silver GT 5 speed
- 2004 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Posts: 552 | From: Freakmont, CA U.S. of A | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TOPnotch:
Come on now There has to be someone parting out a fox body out there?

I have one.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Is it in good shape? How soon can you have it cut out for me?

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It is already out. It is at my buddies house in fremont. Give him a call.

His name is Justin.

He is expecting you.

510-760-3861

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

It is also in perfect shape from a 102K original mile 88 GT.

--------------------

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Thanks man, just got off the phone with him. Thats going to work out great for me.

I can't believe how many of these cars I have parted out and cut up and gave the scrap away. Now I'm trying to hunt someone elses scrap down and buy it from them. LOL

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
Originally posted by TOPnotch:
Thanks man, just got off the phone with him. Thats going to work out great for me.

I can't believe how many of these cars I have parted out and cut up and gave the scrap away. Now I'm trying to hunt someone elses scrap down and buy it from them. LOL

It happens man, it happens. Hope it works out for you.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com