Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Incon 800TT VERY complete kit $3500

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Incon 800TT VERY complete kit $3500
514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 514 Mullet  Ford pictures for 514 Mullet    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is the most complete Incon setup I have seen. Although it is possible some minor part is missing, I took very thorough pictures of everything this morning. The kit come with the correct injectors and mass air including the original flowsheet. The heat shields are accounted for. Along with correct mounting brackets for the intercooler. The longer bolts and spacers to make room for the intercooler are also there. And the bracket to move the evap canister. Notchplate was built from original specifications. I had it all mocked up on my white coupe before I purchased another car and chose to put the coupe back to stock and nothing seemed to be missing. And I am quite thorough about things so I doubt I would miss anything. Either way, this is why I spent over an hour pulling everything out and taking pictures before repacking it away. What you see in the pictures is exactly what you will get. Everything is in excellent condition.
916 224-1864 Fred

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 - [/img]

[ October 08, 2008, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: 514 Mullet ]

Posts: 215 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why couldnt you have posted this 3 days earlier. Just purchased a YSi trim vortech. Intereszted in a trade?

Thanks

Eric

Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This kit is more complete (by the pics) and looks nicer than the Incon kit on my car. It's also got the *Rare* adjustable wastegate actuators. Wish I had those.....Then I could adjust my boost.

Where did you find this kit Fred?

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 514 Mullet  Ford pictures for 514 Mullet    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well Shaun, after searching for 3 years, this one showed up on corral and I made immediate arrangements to buy it. The seller had recently moved from Alaska to Washington and I met him in Medford Oregon to pick it up. He purchased it sometime back from the original owner and it never made it out of the boxes again til I bought it. I just have no use for it at this time. I will buy another Mustang later to put it on though if it doesnt sell. Its the one thing I always wanted to put on a Mustang. If that kit leaves, I will never build another foxbody. Anything else would be a downgrade IMO.
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's a nice kit.
It's got the 'upgraded' 42lb injector option AND the Actuator upgrade.
It's also one of the older kits (like mine) as the Maff is super long.

Damn nice find!

The only suggestion I have is for whoever uses it to run oil restrictors before the turbos. Ball Bearing turbos should have these restrictors is place as they don't need a lot of oil like non-ball bearing turbos. I don't know why they weren't included in the kits. But I've got them on my kit. It'll eliminate any oil burning issues due to the combination low mount of the turbo & small drain back hose. (1/2" ID)

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt

to those who want REAL power.....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Guess this is back ttt.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com