Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » delete

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: delete
BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueOvalRacing  Ford pictures for BlueOvalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
easy enough - the morons of this site win.

[ September 19, 2008, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: BlueOvalRacing ]

BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueOvalRacing  Ford pictures for BlueOvalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bump
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what kinda hardewares on the rods?

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Both have ARP bolts, the Probe Ultralight rods have the 2000 series bolts
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the ultra lites arent beffy enuff for a power adder car or ide be on them.

not to lowball ya, but $450 for used H beams?

let me know when u come down on the price, im in the area, ill come pick them up.

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

[ September 19, 2008, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: BlueOvalRacing ]

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

quote:
Originally posted by BlueOvalRacing:
If you find them for less, buy them

theyve already been found. just thot ide hook sumone local up, and save you the hassle of sitting on these and trying to sell some modular stuff on cafords....lol

TTT for ya!!

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

oh, ive got BRAND NEW Eagle 4340 H beam Stroker rods. 5850 in length.

$300....if anyones interested.

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Why do you think it's necessary to hijack my thread? If the price isn't right for you, shut the fuck up, and move on. You are the reason that I don't like posting stuff for sale on here - a typical internet know-it-all that thinks his opinion matters on everything, but unlike what you probably do with craigslist, you are the flake that can fuck up someone's sale post with a hijack. That's why I said "no trades, no bullshit, no flakes" in my ad. You are 2 for 3 so far.
I don't give a fuck what you buy, or how much you pay for it, just keep your fucking mouth shut if my price is too high for you.
Move the fuck along.
Since you are local, if you feel need to stay on this topic, stop by Future Ford shop and ask for Paul (the guy that doesn't hide behind a keyboard). I'll be happy to explain why you are wrong in person.

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Why do you think it's necessary to hijack my thread? If the price isn't right for you, shut the fuck up, and move on. You are the reason that I don't like posting stuff for sale on here - a typical internet know-it-all that thinks his opinion matters on everything, but unlike what you probably do with craigslist, you are the flake that can fuck up someone's sale post with a hijack. That's why I said "no trades, no bullshit, no flakes" in my ad. You are 2 for 3 so far.
I don't give a fuck what you buy, or how much you pay for it, just keep your fucking mouth shut if my price is too high for you.
Move the fuck along.
Since you are local, if you feel need to stay on this topic, stop by Future Ford shop and ask for Paul (the guy that doesn't hide behind a keyboard). I'll be happy to explain why you are wrong in person.

[Eek!] he is a - typical internet know-it-all when it comes to the modular stuff. ttt for both of ya, 350 damn thats a steal! [Wink]

--------------------
03 mach bolt ons/125 shot

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what future? roseville or sac?

--------------------

BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Roseville - I'll draw him a map if he needs it.
1sick65
¯
Member # 3957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sick65  Ford pictures for 1sick65    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im 2 for 3??

i have a job. thats pay me dollars. lol. i mearly said when no one buys these at this price. let me know and ill come buy them from you...??

hi-jack? cuz im selling ur same product? i have 5850's and you have 5933's.....

and im hiding behind a key board?? so you want to fight me now because of a post on <a href="http://www.cafords.com?" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.cafords.com?</a>

take it easy bud.

**its 8850GT btw...on my buddies computer**

[ September 19, 2008, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: 1sick65 ]

Posts: 1457 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Move the fuck along.

wow so youre so much of a badass and so confident in your job as to invite people there so you can punk or fight them.good luck with the sale

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

quote:
Roseville - I'll draw him a map if he needs it.

oh i see, tell joe brandon said whats up.

--------------------

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com