Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » This thing has GOT TO GO FS: 2002 Saleen S281 Black Vert. $17,950!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: This thing has GOT TO GO FS: 2002 Saleen S281 Black Vert. $17,950!
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 2002 Factory Supercharged Saleen S281 for sale. This Saleen is a triple black vert with just over 45,000 miles and is a Saleen certifed 1 of 1 with these colors and options! Factory options include, heat extractor hood, Saleen 4 piston caliper brakes, chrome 18 inch wheels with 10 inch wide wheels in the rear.

The car is in good shape. It has brand new front brakes, including drilled and slotted rotors and Brembo pads, new windshield with Saleen window banner. Also new is the revised version Saleen intercooler. I have done a compression and vacuum test on this car and everything was above average. At the time of the comp test new NGK TR6 spark plugs were added as well as a new fuel filter and oil change. One thing that the car will need is a new set of rear tires and possibly fronts if you desire.

The paint and body on this car is in good shape but has a few blemishes. There is one small dent on each fender, (one could be easily removed by a paintless dent removal professional, the other I'm not sure of due to its location). The other imperfection is someone bumped a parking block with the front bumper at some point and it made some long hairline cracks in the paint.

The convertable top has no rips or tears and the charcoal grey leather interior is in excellent shape.

I have the Saleen Certificate of Authenticity for this vehicle and it is smogged and ready to go. I also have the full history report.

I have lowed the price several thousand from my original asking price and it just has to go.

You can search around for other like Saleens and find that this car is very reasonably priced when taking into account all the factory options. Basically the only factory option it doesn't have is the Speedster cover. I found similar vehicles to be in the $22-$26k range so I priced this car to sell.

VIN# 1FAFP45X32F170930 Feel free to contact Saleen to verify authenticity 1-800-888-8945.

Please call with any question or if you want to come see the car in person.

$17,950

916-275-8212

Drew

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
LIL_NOTCH
¯
Member # 1364

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LIL_NOTCH  Ford pictures for LIL_NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hella nice car man good luck with the sale

--------------------
13.0 WITH 3.55 AND EXHAUST

saleen_freak
¯
Member # 6521

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen_freak  Ford pictures for saleen_freak    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice car. You should have no problems sellin that sweet ride.
Posts: 211 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks guys.

--------------------
AED

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ever run it down the quarter? My buddy is looking for an 03 Cobra, but I'll send him the link to this one. It is a great looking car. Do you know how much power it is putting out? How much boost?

Thanks,
Craig

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Posts: 606 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by need-a-cage:
Ever run it down the quarter? My buddy is looking for an 03 Cobra, but I'll send him the link to this one. It is a great looking car. Do you know how much power it is putting out? How much boost?

Thanks,
Craig

It has NEVER been to the track and is 100% stock down to the air silencer on the factory air box. The factory boost gauge reads 8 psi at WOT. [Smile]

--------------------
AED

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

TTT

--------------------
AED

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats a bad ass saleen,
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

TTT

--------------------
AED

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I disappear for a little while and Drew all of a sudden has a triple black Saleen?! You still have the Yellow 94 n/a beast right? [Big Grin]

Good luck with the sale bro; if my insurance wouldn't rape me; or at least use lube; I'd pick it up for sure.

-Raj

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bump

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com