Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » car stereo stuff **updated 8-1**

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: car stereo stuff **updated 8-1**
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've got a ton of car stereo stuff laying around I'm not going to use.

I've got a few CD decks:
Kenwood KDC-135 thats almost new. 1 pair of RCA output's on the back with an AUX in on the front. Sold!

Kenwood KDC-132, works great. 1 pair of RCA's. I can't find the outer trim ring but I had it, goes with the deck if I can find it. $30

Blaupunkt Indianapolis CD34. 1 pair of RCA's. $25

Speakers:
JBL 6 1/2" component set, 2 6 1/2" mid bass speakers and 2 tweeters. These came out of a fox, you need to cut the door hole bigger and put the tweeter in the stock location on the dash. $40

Pioneer 3 way 5X7's, fit the stock location in the rear panel on Fox bodies. $20 or package deal with the JBL's for $50.

1 JL 10W6 10" sub in a Q logic box. Its a 6 ohm dual voice coil speaker that works great. I had it in my Lightning between the front seats but added a center seat so it won't fit now. $125

I'll post up anything else I find hiding in boxes, at this time I don't have any amps to sell.

[ August 01, 2008, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: asskickn88 ]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can you please post pics of some of the CD decks, i might be interested....Thanks

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm.T
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kenwood KDC-135 is sold. I'll dig out some more stuff and try to get pics up today.

--------------------

Abandon him.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

I'm adding a JVC cd deck with the ipod connector. I can plug my ipod in, throw it in the glove box and never have to touch it again, the deck will control the whole thing. It comes complete with the original manual, remote and has the ipod cable. Its maybe a couple months old, its coming out of the car today to be replaced by my Sony. Its in perfect shape, works great. $80
It looks just like this

-

--------------------

Abandon him.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Pics of the JL
 -

-

Crappy pics of the decks, the one on the bottom is sold.

-

--------------------

Abandon him.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

All PM's replied! [patriot]

--------------------

Abandon him.

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill take the jbl deal combo for 50, throw in the jvc deck... everything for 90? how much with the w6 too? give me 2 different prices... thanks
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill take the jbl deal combo for 50, throw in the jvc deck... everything for 90? how much with the w6 too? give me 2 different prices... thanks. wer u located?
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
Originally posted by shmayleen:
Ill take the jbl deal combo for 50, throw in the jvc deck... everything for 90? how much with the w6 too? give me 2 different prices... thanks. wer u located?

I can't go that low on the deck and speakers, I'll throw them in my other car if they don't sell. The price for the W6 is posted.

--------------------

Abandon him.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com