Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: Decent Daily driver

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: Decent Daily driver
Myke@ViViD
¯
Member # 6623

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myke@ViViD  Ford pictures for Myke@ViViD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
94 prelude W/ H22A motor w/ Vtech
black on black all power
NOT molested.Moves great + fastest model
5 speed of course
200k (kept up motor)

dings here and there
ALL stock.Just intake and stereo.
Brand new Ground Control Coilovers in box for u

$2100 cash or trade

this model w/ this motor goes for like $4000.
But the stereo has been stolen
and of course reported,new one installed though for you.blah.Salvage.

[ July 03, 2008, 08:02 AM: Message edited by: SF legend ]

--------------------
MYSPACE.COM/MYKENASTYISBACK

SN Roush
¯
Member # 5234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SN Roush  Ford pictures for SN Roush  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
everyone should post everything that they want to sell three times. it would make the world a much better place.

for real though. well worth it. the car is pretty nice. +++++mpg. its black and clean. if i needed a commuter i'd swoop on it.

pics?

Posts: 194 | From: mateo / woodland hills | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
got pics of it? was it salvaged due to theft or an accident? i wouldnt think a radio would cause it to get salvaged. when was the last time the belt was changed?
Curt
¯
Member # 6254

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curt  Ford pictures for Curt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
interested. Pix?

--------------------
'90 GT
'94 Toyota 4wd "It have problem"
'56 F100 5.8 AFR185's Vortech SC S-trim

Posts: 866 | From: Monterey/Rocklin | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Myke@ViViD
¯
Member # 6623

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myke@ViViD  Ford pictures for Myke@ViViD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was salvaged due to the car being broken into and they stole the cool seats and the deck and beat.

has all the stock body parts [Smile]

Its in decent shape.member: SN Roush has seen it before.Its a great car because the gas is AWESOME and the tranny and motor are in great shape and lets be honest,for a honda,its pretty zippy and the vtec pulls great.Never have i personally raced this thing lol as its stock
but im sure it can compete with a 5.0 for you that care ! so yes its a great stock looking car with some pick up to it.Yes the plugs wires and fluids and belt was changed only 3k miles ago in preperation for this sale/trade as i do not drive it anymore [Smile]

pics up soon.

--------------------

Myke@ViViD
¯
Member # 6623

TTT

--------------------

Myke@ViViD
¯
Member # 6623

ttt

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com