Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1978 chevy truck short bed 350 bucks *Pics*

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1978 chevy truck short bed 350 bucks *Pics*
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Salvage title
Runs but needs tune-up and such
has some rust, and needs floor boards.
Needs smog, seller responsible (but I can help [Big Grin] )

I have a full air bag setup, some 22's with no tires and 2 gals of house of color candy paint that I may be selling as well. But currently is not part of the deal.

I was going to bring the truck back and use it as a promotional vehicle. But I am never going to get around to spraying it and tired of it being in my garage. Someone come and get it.

Pics
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingReg.jsp?Uc=188f2qz8.4xm6d21c&Uy=8srrgr&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=58798217010_673191416208

[ June 22, 2008, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it runs [Big Grin]

ttt

Over-Rev
¯
Member # 8271

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Over-Rev  Ford pictures for Over-Rev    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
does it swing,lol

--------------------
Twin Turbo Saleen #124

Posts: 58 | From: Ground zero | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

actually it does [Big Grin]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

up ....obo
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nate whats the price of this again? whats it going to need to pass smog?

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

350.00 obo. It will need a smog pump or me to got smogged [Big Grin]

It needs work indeed but for a couple more hundred dollars could be a good work truck. Tons of these in PnP to pull from if you want to go further. I am just too lazy to complete what I was going to do with it.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

up 250.00?
N8
¯
Member # 6048

up

Here is some more info.

Truck has fees of 111.00 and needs a brake and lamp inspection. After that its good to go.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

will trade for 5 lug setup, video games/accessories (Wii, 360, ps2), car audio....also will trade for cash. I just dont want to give a running car to PnP

lmk

N8
¯
Member # 6048

goes to PnP after today

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com