Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » New never used: 3 home theater projectors

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: New never used: 3 home theater projectors
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will be taking best cash offers on all of these. Mind you the bulb by themselves are over $400 each and these all come with new bulbs.

Original Price of this one $5,000
Has 2500 Lumens, is an LCD HDTV Projector 1080i etc.

I have two and will be using one for myself so the other one is up for grabs. Will come with padded travel case, cables, cords, bulb, projector, remote, batteries, manual etc.

Taking ALL offers - go ahead and send me your lowball offers too.

$5,000 home theater projector

Now this one was $3,000 but price is not shown on attachment for some reason. So either believe it or not. In any case click link for all it's specs.

has 1500 lumens
is a DLP home theater projector
comes with everything
Taking all cash offers - send me lowballed ones even fuckit

$3000 projector

This last one was also in the lower thousands of $ and will be taking best offer.
2000 lumen on this one
DLP home theater projector
last one

[ June 20, 2008, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill give u 450 and a alpine stereo deck and a brand new car alarm for n-e one of those projectors? let me know my number is (650)452-8832

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TWO PENDING:

TTT

Gary E
¯
Member # 5015

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary E  Ford pictures for Gary E    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no offense intended but you can get a $800 projector new that will run circles around all of those. Mitsubishi hc1500 or acer 530. The last two you have listed aren't even HD

Check here for a good forum on projectors
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=7&f=68

[ June 24, 2008, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: Gary E ]

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by Gary E:
no offense intended but you can get a $800 projector new that will run circles around all of those. Mitsubishi hc1500 or acer 530. The last two you have listed aren't even HD

Number one,... I AM OFFENDED because I didn't make claim of anything other than the true facts of these units. I posted the actual spec sheets so there is no hiding anything. These are great units, plus I said ALL OFFERS,...did I say $800? NO...so WTF is your problem??

Number two,...who the fuck are you to come in here and trash my thread? I don't even know you and you want to play captain savA?? Mind your own business son. Posting other URL's in MY sale add??? Fuckin moron.

Unbeliveable...it's people like you that bring down the whole board. You and your comments are NOT needed here. Move on chump,...how can you say "no offense" then bash my thread?

[ June 24, 2008, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

FSTRDNU
SVO's and XR4Ti's
Member # 12

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FSTRDNU  Ford pictures for FSTRDNU    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pretty phukin' moronic to post dumb ass stuff in other than the "non-automotive classifieds" section too.
As the saying goes: People in glass houses and all that.........

--------------------
Drifting is to motorsports like rap is to music. Sure, people do it. But only the stupid people.

Posts: 479 | From: Bay Area CA USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by FSTRDNU:
Pretty phukin' moronic to post dumb ass stuff in other than the "non-automotive classifieds" section too.
As the saying goes: People in glass houses and all that.........

They can be powered through your car and one has a recharging battery with car adapter. [Razz]
Norcal95050
¯
Member # 2941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcal95050  Ford pictures for Norcal95050    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Thank you for the Link and the info.
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Norcal95050:
quote:

Thank you for the Link and the info.
I thank you too! This dirtbag was trying to rip us cafords membeers off. Ban him! Ban him fast!

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Send me your request for ban personally and I'll take it into consideration. jeremy@cafords.com

Otherwise I don't need to even try and make the dumb ones understand I already said ALL offers, ALL low balls offers, etc etc. Rip off? morons.

I've given away more free shit here than most people sell just to help out the ford "family". Step up bitch if you think I'm trying to rip ANYONE off.

[ June 26, 2008, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Outside of being the wrong forum I am not sure what J did wrong. And outside of be assumptive I am not sure what dude that posted the link did wrong. Why would anyone get banned? He said all offers. And posted links and what they went for in-store (or went for at one point). What is so wrong about that?

Dave I think you love drama, in any form.

[ June 26, 2008, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Gary E
¯
Member # 5015

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary E  Ford pictures for Gary E    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow dude way to fly off the handle, This is a public forum, if you don't want a response don't post. I personally would be pissed if one of my friends didn't give me a heads up if I was about to purchase something based on an outdated msrp on an outdated product.

Personally I think your best market may be finding out what other projectors the bulbs use, because the new lamps do have value.

I have around $2500 in my HT, 5.1 surround, Blu ray, HD DVD and a 137 inch display most people don't know how affordable good projectors are. A friend was by and asked how much the setup was I said 25 and he assumed it meant 25,000 and was nodding his head like that was a reasonable price for the result [Smile]

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
wow dude way to fly off the handle, This is a public forum, if you don't want a response don't post. I personally would be pissed if one of my friends didn't give me a heads up if I was about to purchase something based on an outdated msrp on an outdated product.

Personally I think your best market may be finding out what other projectors the bulbs use, because the new lamps do have value.

I have around $2500 in my HT, 5.1 surround, Blu ray, HD DVD and a 137 inch display most people don't know how affordable good projectors are. A friend was by and asked how much the setup was I said 25 and he assumed it meant 25,000 and was nodding his head like that was a reasonable price for the result [Smile]

you just made my point,...I'm the one that posted the links to each one. I was under the impression that ' that in itslef was pretty informative. Guess I tried to pull a fast one by giving all information about them that is available to me. You'd think I would withhold that type of thing from people if I was trying to rip someone off.

So I'm sorry everyone for being honest, sorry I posted something for sale and didn't lie about anything, sorry I thought someone might want to upgrade what they currently have at home...considering I didn't put an asking price of any kind. I even said how much the bulbs ARE worth because I thought maybe someone would just want a unit for the bulb. The bulbs are still being sold today and for $400+ each.

I think you may have jumped to conclusions because you have some knowledge on ht systems. I made no claim if I have knowledge of them or not...I was letting the facts of what the links had in them do that for me. Why you thought I was trying to rip anyone off I still don't get....please explain to me just what about my ad was in any way mis-reprenting (besides being in the ford sale section). Did I lie about anything? So they are out of production...so are a lot of things if you haven't noticed and people still buy them.

You felt the need to bash my thread for no reason. Hell maybe you thought you were trying to do a good thing...so in that sence good for you and may your life be filled with the riches of heaven for your good efforts. You just did it in the wrong thread man. Yes there are some people out there plotting to rip us off and it warms my heart to know you, the home theater protector are out there looking out for all of mankind in case you happen to find one of them lol.

Either way you've more than ruiend the thread which is fine as threads get fucked off here all the time,... as far as my reputation? I'd have to have one first in order for you to fuck it up. [patriot] LOL... seriously though I do think you were just trying to be a nice guy, the go to man, the shoulder to be cried on, the handler of all evil do'ers. If I was asking $800 for them then I'd be right there with you, maybe a side kick like, "wholly out of production projectors batman!"....yet (beating a dead horse here) I had no asking price.

For Dave50...he's just ridiculous on all accounts. But like said before he can submit his complaints through the proper channels if he'd like me banned from the site. I wish him good luck with that and with all his other ventures in dramma producing reply's.

Here is the current projector I use today. Same company...its out of production. Fan is quiet as fuck, doen't get hot on the casing and seems to work well for what we use it for. Movies & games.

First photo is just of the white wall its on. Textured egg white wall. No screen at the time.

Second photos would be that of a 32" color TV for size compairison along with my 4 year old boy standing in from of the wall for size compairision.

-

-

[ June 26, 2008, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can u hook up ur standard cable line to it an use it as watching tv on a regular basis? also does it work best on white walls or screens?
on the second pic how far away is the projector to get the size on the wall?

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Gary E
¯
Member # 5015

Projectors are lots of fun, you can watch standard cable, but the pq is pretty crappy, but I would still rather watch it on the big screen than on a regular sized tv, I have a 57 inch crt downstairs that I never watch. HD sources are much better, Really sharp. My projector is only 720p But there are only a couple of shows that I feel like it really maxes it out. Screens are better but I didn't want to spend the money so I am just projecting on a painted wall, it has a smooth texture though. My projector is a mitsubishi hd1000u they rebadged it a hc1500 and they sell for $800 new.

Diffrent projectors need diffrent offsets and throw distances, LCDs are more flexible, but I like DLPs picture better.

I did try taking some screenshots before, but the pictures never did the image justice.

-
 -

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
can u hook up ur standard cable line to it an use it as watching tv on a regular basis? also does it work best on white walls or screens?
on the second pic how far away is the projector to get the size on the wall?

In that photo the projector was about 8-10 feet away from the wall and about 5 feet off the ground. The actual picture size in that photo could still be adjusted for a larger or smaller picture. You can hook it up to your satalite tv for all the time viewing, any gaming system known to man, use it as a computer monitor, hook it through dvd players,...blah blah blah.

Maybe you should ask Gary-E though, because I would hate to give you any kind of wrong idea. Besides, I heard he knows alot about this type of thing. I have full confidence in whatever information he is willing to provide you.

But in my personal, limited and unknowledged experiance an actual projector screen will provide the best picture. We just hadn't picked up a screen yet in the photo. I would advice using a projector screen and craigslist is where we got ours. $50 for an 80" screen, like new. Also the darker the room the better the picture (i think) lol.

in the end why don't you just find out for yourself. Pm me an address you feel confortable with me having

I have a used one you can have for free. Bulb has over 500 hours on it and works just fine. I can't remember if its a 2000 or 2500 hour bulb but it'd be safe to say you'll get another 1200 hours out of it at the very least. Fan is also a little louder than the models I have listed, no padded travel case and I don't know if I kind find the remote, but I'll include all the cables and wires you might ever need with it. Was going to give it to my brother in law but they just moved to a smaller place and have not use for it.

I'll ship it for free too since if anyone DOES happen to know me...everything I've sold or given away I have always shipped free of charge! You know...because I like ripping you all off and shit.

[ June 26, 2008, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

See you beat me to it Gare...your system looks tits [Big Grin]

I do agree taking picutes of the actual picture does little justice to it in person. As for wall or screen I was fine with the wall before because I could set the screen size as large as I wanted but once we moved the room we now have it in like like a greenish color so a screen was in order.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
trade for a jeep..its a 2 speed....canary yellow,,,fm radio amd low mileage [patriot]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have almost those same chairs but mine a red... [Big Grin] Man I am so tempted to check one of these out J. PM me a price please my man.
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
trade for a jeep..its a 2 speed....canary yellow,,,fm radio amd low mileage [patriot]

lol I know man...sorry I never picked that up. We ended up getting a barbie vette for my little girl. She wont get in it for more than a year but got a fair deal on it.

NATE - I'd hate to "high"ball you on a price lol but check your pm's and see what you think.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com