Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Ford Mustang GT (Pics)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Ford Mustang GT (Pics)
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am forced to sell my 1998 Ford Mustang GT Convertible

Car has a Clean title and CARFAX

Everything WORKS!

Mach sound system with Kenwood Face and Sony Amp/Sub.
The car is super clean inside and out. There are only a couple minor blemishes from shopping carts where I work.

Mileage is 98,5xx

5-speed transmission shifts smoothly

I am asking $7,100 but I am open to reasonable offers. Car is pretty much all stock, with the exception of Flow Master exhaust and a X-pipe. This Mustang has been well taken care of; NEVER ABUSED!
I've only had onr problem with the car, and that was the day I bought it. The plastic intake manifold cracked. I replaced the manifold with an aluminum cross-over. ALL scheduled maintenance and 90,xxx mile service done. The registration is good through Nov. Great car for summer. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, my number is 916-799-0584. I am a motivated seller!

-
 -
 -
 -

[ June 15, 2008, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT
Myke@ViViD
¯
Member # 6623

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myke@ViViD  Ford pictures for Myke@ViViD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You will not get mre then 4500 for that one on this site.Sorry to tell you this.

EBAY it.

--------------------
MYSPACE.COM/MYKENASTYISBACK

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com