Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » $400 dollar wrecked 93 gt 5 speed (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: $400 dollar wrecked 93 gt 5 speed
chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no motor no tranny or computer. it has clean grey leather interior, comes with clean pony's just want it gone. got a letter today from the city saying that i have 10 days from today to get rid of my stang so i gotta get rid of it, so someone come and take it $400 bucks takes it or we can work some kind of trade or something, just don't want to get fined for not getting rid of it. (408) 826- 7671. johnny

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
need it gone $400 obo let me know

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

nobody, guess ill have to give it to pick-n-pull
haha oh well

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You went from $400, plus a tow to any CA-fords member to giving it to P-N-P? You are one hell of a cool guy! can I just dontate money to you? I want you to benefit from us... DICK

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
JHONNY ILL GIVE YOU MY 3 10S IF YOU BRING IT TO MY HOUSE [Big Grin]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Johnny, n8 here. Give me a call, I think you have my number.
chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

haha that's funny i really don't care for the car anymore, nobody wants to come and get it so p-n-p is probably my last resort before i get a fine for having an ugly car in my neighborhood. They said it makes it look ghetto. Somebody fucken snitched me out and shit, stupid ass neighbors. I know somebody snitched me out because cops rarely pass through were i live and they've never said anything to me. oh well fuck those PUTOS haha. guess it's because i'm a mexican living in a white neighborhood or something.

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and there goes the card.............

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by chevyeatr:
haha that's funny i really don't care for the car anymore, nobody wants to come and get it so p-n-p is probably my last resort before i get a fine for having an ugly car in my neighborhood. They said it makes it look ghetto. Somebody fucken snitched me out and shit, stupid ass neighbors. I know somebody snitched me out because cops rarely pass through were i live and they've never said anything to me. oh well fuck those PUTOS haha. guess it's because i'm a mexican living in a white neighborhood or something.

It is probably because youre mexican or maybe because your shady, you wont hook any bord memebers up, but youll hook up a business? Are you shady?... I vote shady. You said nobody will pick it up? $400 aint no pick up... Is it free to members or what? P.S. If you worked for your money you wouldnt want broke down ass cars in your neiborhood lowering your dollar value, now would you?

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Myke@ViViD
¯
Member # 6623

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myke@ViViD  Ford pictures for Myke@ViViD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahahahahahaha [Razz] Thats so true. You are hillarious.

How about you give me 400 bucks and i will come get it :-)

--------------------
MYSPACE.COM/MYKENASTYISBACK

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

i aint shady. i've posted shit on here for low prices plus the title doesn't say firm or anything like that. Most people on here are fucken lowballers and flakers anyway. i'm a koo dude, i really don't care about all the shit i try to sell because it's not like i'm trying to get rich off of it like others. I've hooked up a couple of people on here. they might not know who i am but i do. if u guys only knew that the person who comes 4 the car is going to get a fat hook up. there's all kinds of shit i'm going to give them because nobody wants to buy shit anymore they want it for free. And for the record if u don't know me don't say i'm shady, trust me that's the last thing i am. dollar value haha money comes and goes

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont think he is shady one bit. It's his shit. Since when is someone obligated to give stuff away? Or maybe I am talking out the side of my neck and missed something.

Anyway, I have aperson interested. But during the week my time is limited. If you are still serious and want to get rid of it and willing to work something out call me. But you may get better $$$ out of pNp so I am not hating on that move either.

lmk

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

i was just playing about giving it to pick-n- pull anyway. just wanted to see who the vultures were, waiting for some free shit like homeless people

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

hit me up (408) 826- 7671

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
!!Dave50!!

dude you better watch what you say... chevyeatr is a cool cat, you are just being stupid, Ignorant, and cheap!!! you have no idea what he went through with that car and how much money was LOST!

1994steeda [patriot]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i've seen the car its worth the 400 thats hes asking.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i knoo jhonny that dave50 was hating on you if you want i can take care of that for you knoo us cats form the EAST SIDE SAN JO DONT PLAY

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
GT302PONY
¯
Member # 6658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT302PONY  Ford pictures for GT302PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if i had a trailer bird id be down there in manteca like stangboy on his man
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
i knoo jhonny that dave50 was hating on you if you want i can take care of that for you knoo us cats form the EAST SIDE SAN JO DONT PLAY

LOL, You must be a gangsta N shit! SK on mine.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

i aint no gangsta for ur info. i just got friends that got my back. i didn't tell them to do anything. looks like ur scared or something. i'm not up for drama like bitches so whatever u gotta say just keep it to yourself nobody wants to hear ur shit. Don't u have something else to do besides talk smack about somebody that u don't even know. dam u must be one of those internet thugs or something haha.

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

N8
¯
Member # 6048

all I can say is wow
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

a N8 u gonna want the car or wats up. i called u but no answer

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com