Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Two free MUSTANG GT 1988 chassis one rolling one not

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Two free MUSTANG GT 1988 chassis one rolling one not
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Must take both and you will need a car trailer.

I have a forklift and can help you load them.

One is an 88GT that I parted out. I bought this car to part out and was going to use it as a chassis for a strictly track car due to it having been a theft recovery with no vins on it. I bought it this way from a buddy of mine with only the bill of sale. It is a VERY VERY clean chassis with doors/fenders and hatch and no dents at all on it. It will need paint and put back together, of course. It also has GT ground effects, off the car but they are there. It has a complete front suspension, rear end and fuel system and it does roll and stop, but no steering column. It also has no EFI harness.

The next 88 mustang GT is a chassis that has basically nothing on it, it has the lower torque box ripped out but has a CLEAN title and CLEAN vins. You could take both cars and make one roller with a clean title and VINS.

These are a great deal if you have a theft recovery that is in good shape and dont want to put a bunch of time and money into something that will have a salvage title in the end. If you use the chassis with clean title and parts off the theft recovery then you can protect your hard work.

These are free as I dont want to have to cut them up and there may be someone out there that wants them.

Dan

925-348-1534

[ May 30, 2008, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: turbo50 ]

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com