Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » uh0h50's "something for everybody sale" (pics and NEW PRICES)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: uh0h50's "something for everybody sale" (pics and NEW PRICES)
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
-First up is a set of 4 Ronal 16x8 rims. Have a black/charcoal middle with polished lip. Almost exactly like the Fox Saleen type wheels. Very hard to come by these days, 2 of 4 have very minimal curb, other 2 are perfect. 3 tires are Goodyear Eagle GT's with more than 70% life left, and 1 tire is a brand new Hankook. NEW PRICE is $300!
moving soon, need the room.

-

-Next up is a set of tail pipes off of my SVO, decided to go single pipe and have no use for these. Great shape and will clean up nice. Sizes are 2 1/4. Will let them go for $40.
 -
-Next is a Volvo front mount intercooler. Don't know what exactly model it came off of, but is in perfect shape. Perfect for the 2.3 turbo guys who are looking to do a cheap and effective upgrade.
Decided to go with the NPR instead, have no use for it. $40.
 -
-Finally, I have a Stinger Performance downpipe for sale. Never used, decided to go a different route.
" High flow Mandrel bent 3" aluminized mild steel downpipe for the Stinger center mount header features a CNC machined T3 flange with a high flow turn down elbow/o2 housing. Oxygen Sensor bung is included. Must be used with External Wastegate. Extends to transmission crossmember. Will fit Mustangs, Turbo Coupes, and Merkurs. Only fits Stinger Performance Center Mount Header equipped cars. Part#:S3HDP" HOWEVER, anybody can cut and shorten this piece and weld back together to fit the stock header.... $40.
 -
 -

Will accept trades, but don't have anything in particular that I would like. Let me know what you got.

[ June 03, 2008, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: uh0h50 ]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt

--------------------
AP1 S2000

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do i have anything u need?

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
do i have anything u need?

i fell in love with the boat! haha naw but seriously i don't see anything right now in your post that i need. what parts do i have that you might be interested in?

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Saleenssc14
¯
Member # 7791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleenssc14  Ford pictures for Saleenssc14    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you dont want to sell ur npr front mount?
Posts: 1156 | From: Union City | Registered: Jul 2007  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

quote:
Originally posted by Saleenssc14:
you dont want to sell ur npr front mount?

sorry man but i got a great deal on it, just need to order the tubing and it'll be on soon.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will take the 1/4" wheel spacers... Actually, could I double stack those with the 1/8 spacers on the rear of an SN95 without adding longer studs?? Is that even safe 2 run stacked spacers???

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
I will take the 1/4" wheel spacers... Actually, could I double stack those with the 1/8 spacers on the rear of an SN95 without adding longer studs?? Is that even safe 2 run stacked spacers???

don't know if you're able to run them both safely.. will sell both if need be. shoot me a pm if you're still interested. [patriot]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$25 shipped/paypal'd for the four rim spacers?

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
$25 shipped/paypal'd for the four rim spacers?

U trying to outbid me on the spacers JON!!!
[Big Grin]

--------------------

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

spacers spoken for Epik, thanks for the interest though John. TTT for the rims and tires especially! need them out of the garage!!

--------------------
AP1 S2000

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

nope didnt even see u posted must of been when i was typing
lol no worries i already have the 1/8 ones just like to have some on hand u know

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
nope didnt even see u posted must of been when i was typing
lol no worries i already have the 1/8 ones just like to have some on hand u know

No problemo
[Smile]

--------------------

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

MM spacers sold, ttt for the rest of the stuff.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

new price on the rims and tires! ttt need them sold

--------------------
AP1 S2000

89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do those need spacer to run them do you know what the offset is?

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

quote:
Originally posted by 89Rodknocker:
Do those need spacer to run them do you know what the offset is?

yes, had to use spacers to bring them out a little on the SVO. i think they're -5.625 but don't quote me on that. bring the car over and try 'em on! 510-329-2371. bring cash and i'll lower the price even more. [Big Grin]

[ June 04, 2008, 03:49 AM: Message edited by: uh0h50 ]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com