Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Anderson PMS Series 4 --- 94/95

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anderson PMS Series 4 --- 94/95
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Series 4 PMS from Anderson motorsports...

i just pulled this out of my car last weekend,

works perfect....works for 94-95....

not sure if it works for 86-93

this is coming out of my 95 Cobra...

comes with everything needed to hook it up...is about a little over a year old....

switching to something different...

$625 OBO....shipping is free

can contact me by email as well: jordan0806@gmail.com

-
 -
 -

more info...

Now comes with global fuel adjustments, which means you can offset the mass air for different sized injectors.

* Air charge temp and Water temp fuel and timing adjustments can now be made from -40 to +250 degrees

* TPS volts are now adjustable: What this means is if you want 1.05 to be idle you put that in. The same with W.O.T. - you tell the PMS what volts.

* NEW! Easier to use controller with adjustments down to 500 rpm increments starting at 2000 rpm

* NEW! for 2004 single data display screens let you monitor spark timing, injector function, oxygen sensor, water temp, air charge temp., mass air voltage and manifold pressure/vacuum

* Start fuel setting, which controls the injector when the starter is turning the motor over. This gets rid of the hard starting with 42 lb. injector or bigger.

* Air Fuel Mixture fully adjustable.

* Idle Mixture and Timing fully adjustable.

Stand alone turn on is now adjustable: The stand alone is set up to turn on at 3500rpm, which can be adjusted from 2000 rpm to 5600 rpm. The factory EEC has no control in standalone mode. This gives us even better fuel and timing control and now the Rev limiter can be moved to as high as 9900 rpm with a faster processor.

* Total spark and rate-of-advance fully adjustable.

* Two step rev-limiter.

* Two programmable RPM/Throttle output accessory control switches.

* Tunable Nitrous Oxide Adjustment Table.

* Tunable Turbo or Supercharger timing and fuel adjustment up to 30lb of boost.

* Purple anodized, finned aluminum case resists corrosion, dirt and moisture!

* Easy installation in less than one hour.

* Plug in and Run” installations requires no programming—Just start it up and go!

* Increased RAM, EPROM, and EEPROM Internal Memory Capacity!

* Easy “User Friendly” operation—detailed owner’s manual explains all functions.

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MRBiggs  Ford pictures for MRBiggs  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What was the combo on your cobra? Where are you located?

--------------------
342 stroker, Windsor Sr. heads, Jay cam, TFS track heat

www.socalhorsepower.com

Posts: 300 | From: San Dimas, So. Cali GO LAKERS !! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MRBiggs:
What was the combo on your cobra? Where are you located?

Located near Sacramento...

331 Stroker
AFR 185's..
B41 cam
Aeromotive Fuel System
RPM 2 intake..

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MRBiggs  Ford pictures for MRBiggs  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its totally functional? No problems? Why you selling?

Are you near the Sac. airport? I might be out that way for work really soon. And if so I wouldn't mind taking a look at it if we can find a place to meet.

--------------------

www.socalhorsepower.com

Posts: 300 | From: San Dimas, So. Cali GO LAKERS !! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:

Are you near the Sac. airport? I might be out that way for work really soon. And if so I wouldn't mind taking a look at it if we can find a place to meet.

Still works...No problems....I can show it functioning...going another way with the whole car

i live near the Sac Airport...

let me know....I have it for sale on corral and have two legit offers....but I'd rather sell locally...

[ May 08, 2008, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can you turn off the EGR with that?

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:

Still works...No problems....I can show it functioning...going another way with the whole car

i live near the Sac Airport...

let me know....I have it for sale on corral and have two legit offers....but I'd rather sell locally...

I'm trying to buy as locally as possible also.
Sounds good.... check PMs

--------------------

www.socalhorsepower.com

monstang
Member # 2156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for monstang  Ford pictures for monstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sold ? can i just change the harness for 87-93? thanks, tom. [patriot]

--------------------
black and blown.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com