Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Fully Custom 97 Cobra F/S MUST SEE

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Fully Custom 97 Cobra F/S MUST SEE
lookin4lightning
¯
Member # 8314

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookin4lightning  Ford pictures for lookin4lightning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Custom 1997 Mustang Cobra - $15,500 obo (santa rosa)

Fully custom cobra. Motor and tranny fully built and ready for serious HP. Paint is custom, exhaust, suspension, wheels, etc. Car has 55k original miles and the motor and tranny have only 1500. I don't drive the car. Someone else enjoy it and turn heads. Call for a complete parts list or specifics.(707) 583-4409 Brad

This Car is definatly worth the asking price. It is an indredible car and all the hard expensive work is done!! Put a blower on it and make an easy 800+ with tuning!!!

I have pics, just email me for them. Thanks

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pics would help get attention.
lookin4lightning
¯
Member # 8314

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookin4lightning  Ford pictures for lookin4lightning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I tried to post the pics but they wouldn't load up for some reason.
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you have it hosted somewhere, use the "IMAGE" button and attach the link OR provide a direct link to the pics. email me if you need help, stangin46@yahoo.com.
Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond Dave  Ford pictures for Diamond Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a nice Cobra. I had a laser red 98 Cobra that had the same setup (everything minus a blower) and I loved that thing. I'd like to see pics when you get em up

--------------------
1993 Taurus SHO MTX Red/Grey
-Stock hotness DD

Posts: 475 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
lookin4lightning
¯
Member # 8314

I'll try to get the pics up tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback
lookin4lightning
¯
Member # 8314

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\LEskra3165e\Desktop\Brads Car Pics[/IMG]
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if u like email them to me an i'll upload them for ya gonein67@aol.com

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lookin4lightning:
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\LEskra3165e\Desktop\Brads Car Pics[/IMG]

you need to upload to a host then copy the url to the [IMG] tags.

use imageshack.us

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

lookin4lightning
¯
Member # 8314

Ok, thanks guys. I actually posted it for my bro. I just have copy and pasted images of the car he has the originals. I will get him to send them to me and hopefully I can get them posted. thanks again

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com