Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » fs: 98 cobra roller CA salvage title

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: fs: 98 cobra roller CA salvage title
69DodgeCharger
¯
Member # 3231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69DodgeCharger  Ford pictures for 69DodgeCharger    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HI, I have a 98 cobra roller for sale, it has a salvage title, however there is no structural damage to the car, I had it on a frame rack at my buddies body shop and all was well with the unibody.

I got the car and it was hit on the pass side, I replaced the door and fender, and repaired the quarter panel.

Everything is there, and everything works. It has 68,xxx miles on it it was originaly white, and i painted it black. The paint is decent but not perfect.

This car would make a great track car.

I was building a race car with it, but I lost interest in mustangs:shrug:

I have taken pretty much everything aftermarket out of the car except the fuel system.

The fuel system consists of a 96 cobra tank with a intank pickup, twin peirburg 255lph pumps, -8 to the fuel rails, and regulator, and -6 return.
the fuel system will support approx 800rwhp

Price $3,500 for the complete car minus engine, tranny

keep in mind the car is black, these are for reference before the paint was done.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
This is what it looked like when I got it.
 -

I have pics of it black, someware, I will post them shortly.

--------------------
I do installs and vehicle transport
ryan 925 783 7259

-2002 Corvette ZO6
H/C/I 470rwhp

-1969 Dodge Charger R/T
496 big block, TKO, Dana 60

69DodgeCharger
¯
Member # 3231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69DodgeCharger  Ford pictures for 69DodgeCharger    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bump

--------------------
ryan 925 783 7259

-2002 Corvette ZO6
H/C/I 470rwhp

-1969 Dodge Charger R/T

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I remember seeing that pic with the red cobra in the background on craigslist awhile back. Seems like a decent deal.

TTT

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry don't want to jack your post. Might help with the sale. I have a complete 98 cobra engine and transmission package for sale. Complete engine from intake to pan, t-45 transmission, complete harness and computer. Just wanted to put it out there.
[patriot]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
are you willing to part it out? i think that you might make more money if you part it out...just my two cents. pm me if you are willing to part out some of the interior.

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
69DodgeCharger
¯
Member # 3231

if I dont get any interest in it I will be parting it.

What interior stuff are you interested in?

--------------------
ryan 925 783 7259

-2002 Corvette ZO6
H/C/I 470rwhp

-1969 Dodge Charger R/T

sn4bwc
¯
Member # 8035

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sn4bwc  Ford pictures for sn4bwc    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you part it out I am interested in the front bumper and the guage cluster. possibly the rear bumper also. My vote is for parting. PM me a price if you decide to part.

Steve

69DodgeCharger
¯
Member # 3231

I have someone interested, but I'll keep you posted.

--------------------
ryan 925 783 7259

-2002 Corvette ZO6
H/C/I 470rwhp

-1969 Dodge Charger R/T

69DodgeCharger
¯
Member # 3231

if I can get a good list together of parts people will commit to buying then I will start parting the car, but I am not going to part just because one person wants the interior, or one person wants a fender or somthing.

Thanks for looking

--------------------
ryan 925 783 7259

-2002 Corvette ZO6
H/C/I 470rwhp

-1969 Dodge Charger R/T

sn4bwc
¯
Member # 8035

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sn4bwc  Ford pictures for sn4bwc    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ready to part that baby out yet? Still need a front bumper and cluster.

Steve

Sk8OnGlass
¯
Member # 6370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sk8OnGlass  Ford pictures for Sk8OnGlass    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i need the seats . . .LMK [patriot]

--------------------
First On Race Day
FORD
yup that's my stang in da pic

Posts: 533 | From: san Jose, CA. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com