Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » all my shit for sale quick and cheap

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: all my shit for sale quick and cheap
Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yep like the title says, no low ballin fags the price's in my head are low enough, 2 darts one in my name the other has no papers , I called chp a month ago with the vin and they said it's clean, not stolen or anything in the system.3k for each. one 65 stang rough and just a roller, but a v-8 car and 4 spd,looking for 700$ one brand new coats 950 tire balancer retails for around 4k,looking for 3k, one 89 hatchback roller 12 pt cage gutted drag car, srry no pics if you're half ass serious you will come and look for yourself cuz a pic just doesn't tell the whole story.

[ February 12, 2008, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Thirteen Twenty ]

Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A little more info would be nice?

Not everyone wants to waste their time,or yours.

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
waste my time... what do you want info on???
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u didnt list prices on any of the 5 items u listed?

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill trade you all that shit for a factory 340 4 speed DEMON I have????

lol just kidding fag.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about some more info, and prices on the hatch roller, and the tire balancer?
Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=054099
Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=053865
Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

the roller is an 89 hatch, gutted with a 12 pt 1-5/8 dom cage, it was a 10 pt I converted to a 12 pt by welding a 1/4" plate to the shocktowers and running dom from the downbars through the firewall to the shocktowers to stiffen the front end, it has a QA1 tube K, a flaming river manual rack, 90/10 lakewood drag struts, 3" studs an centerline warrior 15x4 up front with new 28" ds-2's , cage has been welded through the floor to the subframe connectors, welded torque boxes with aftermarket adjustable lower control arms, drag springs front and rear, 9" rear with a 3.50 trac lok, 15x8.5 rear wheels, 5" extended cowl hood, all parts new except hood and 9" housing came from another 5.0 project. I was going to put a 460 in it and have a shortblock built if that is your plan, the K will except 5.0 mounts with stock or 1" eng. setback.
- - - - -

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Ill trade you all that shit for a factory 340 4 speed DEMON I have????

lol just kidding fag.

lol you know me
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Thanks for the details. Sounds like a solid project for the price.

Does the car have a clean title, and how is the paint and body? Color?

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what did I do to get put on the ignore list...lol. Anyway, I am interested in the 65 stang. But if it all possible can you get some pics. I live quite a distance from you. Or call me so I can chat with you about it to get some details.

209-271-0983 n8

[ February 12, 2008, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

I'll post all the pics I have of the roller, don't know about the ignore?? and the stang I bought off here a few months ago from a guy in sac for 700 plus paid lee a couple hun to ship it for me.
Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=258779832&albumId=783839

does this link work??

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

title is clean but never registered, prolly about 500 in fee's to be honest
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nope link dont work. But I am going to hit lee up and see if he can fit 2 cars on his trailer [Big Grin]
Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Lee can give you an honest opinion of the car
N8
¯
Member # 6048

aaight well if you get pics or wanna chat up the car shoot me a call. I'd rather talk to the person who has possession of the car.

Good luck with the sale of the other stuff.

btw I cant pm you because I am on your ignore list. not sure how but am

[ February 12, 2008, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com