Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FSOT: 95 Cobra R rims with good 275/40/17's

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FSOT: 95 Cobra R rims with good 275/40/17's
r3dn3ck
¯
Member # 3192

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r3dn3ck  Ford pictures for r3dn3ck  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys:

My new rims came in so it's time to bounce these. They're in ok shape. A little rash on some, one has a ding in the edge but they all hold air and balance properly (I use them as daily drivers now). They come with Riken Raptor 275/40/17 tires mounted on them with LOTS of tread left.

here's the deal:
Anyone with a v6 on stock rims, comes over to my house and leave me with 300 bucks and their old rims and tires gets to leave with all 4 rims and tires and a spare 17x8" chrome 01 cobra rim with a good tire on it. That's 5 wheels with 5 good tires and I'll stick em on your car for you for your crappy wheels and 300 bucks or even really close to 300 bucks.

I live in Livermore and I'm willing to negotiate. You can even come over on christmas and I won't trip. How cool is that.

--------------------
Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement. Via O'Connor

r3dn3ck
¯
Member # 3192

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r3dn3ck  Ford pictures for r3dn3ck  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
here's a pic of them on the car.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g164/redfodora/Photo_093007_001.jpg

--------------------
Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement. Via O'Connor

Peter Hatch
¯
Member # 7676

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Hatch  Ford pictures for Peter Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have tri-bars if you're interested at all... Same size as the R's I'm fairly sure.

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT
Bright Atlantic Blue 5-speed.

r3dn3ck
¯
Member # 3192

Really I'm just trying to get rid of the rims/tires and pick up a little scratch to pay for new tires for my rear wheels.

I'm open to all offers though. Tribars and?

--------------------

r3dn3ck
¯
Member # 3192

tew thu tawp

--------------------

r3dn3ck
¯
Member # 3192

bump... still got em.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com