Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » attn: sac 50 owners (thieves)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: attn: sac 50 owners (thieves)
Stimpys 5.0
¯
Member # 5829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimpys 5.0  Ford pictures for Stimpys 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey guys, just letting you guys know that there are a couple lowlifes taking mustangs. My car was taken early this morning. It must have been between 12-5 am. the only thing that saved my car was that i had pulled out the fuel reg. cuz i was switching it over to my other car and a couple other parts were unplugged like the t/b egr cai ect. well i went out to go look for it, since i knew they would not be able to start it. I went around the corner and my shit is just sitting there w/the column all torn up. Fortunetly they didnt take anything out. I saw all my gas on the floor, so i know they were trying to start it. Keep your shit in the garage and keep them loaded!

After all this bullshit I am willing to let my blue coupe go for 2800! It is an 1990 auto. For 3000 I will throw in ALL my aftermarket parts not on the car.
bbk long tubes w/ h pipe
alum. driveline
cobalt 5' tach
.... just lmk
ill add another post for it later.....................

--------------------
1989 burgundy coupe
1968 mustang 289 - 4 speed
1989 white lx (totalled)

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that sucks man.

[ December 05, 2007, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

DRIVINFST
¯
Member # 2430

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DRIVINFST  Ford pictures for DRIVINFST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What part of Sac?
Posts: 555 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
porchstang
¯
Member # 7937

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for porchstang  Ford pictures for porchstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks bro did you call out the cops to try and pull prints off of the car?
Posts: 114 | From: Bakersfield | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What part of Sac? My 89 stays in the garage.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by porchstang:
That sucks bro did you call out the cops to try and pull prints off of the car?

cops dont waiste there time with that kind of stuff.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh and I have a steering column out a 93 for sale if the person who buys your car needs a replacement.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SHORTSHIFTER89
¯
Member # 7810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHORTSHIFTER89  Ford pictures for SHORTSHIFTER89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
been keeping my car under lock and key for ten years. sorry to here about what happend.

--------------------
1989 Mustang 5.0 HCI NOW SUPERCHARGED
2013 Range Rover Sport
2011 Bmw 5501 twin turbo 530HP
1998 silverado c1500 cheyenne

Posts: 923 | From: 707 hillside | Registered: Jul 2007  |  :
Stimpys 5.0
¯
Member # 5829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimpys 5.0  Ford pictures for Stimpys 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i stay over near northgate in natomas. i slao will need the column pie lmk how much. also the car im selling is not the one that go messed with its another one.

--------------------
1989 burgundy coupe
1989 white lx (totalled)

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam thats sucks bro

[ December 05, 2007, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: LS1EATR ]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickm347  Ford pictures for rickm347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to hear bout that kid but if you need a 90-93 steering wheel cuz the column didnt come with one for some strange reason, LMK i have one that you can have for the price of shipping it to you. . . actually my paanta lives in natomas and he comes back home (chico) every week, so im sure he'll meet up with you. . . .thats if you even need it --rick
rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickm347  Ford pictures for rickm347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to hear bout that kid but if you need a 90-93 steering wheel cuz the column didnt come with one for some strange reason, LMK i have one that you can have for the price of shipping it to you. . . actually my paanta lives in natomas and he comes back home (chico) every week, so im sure he'll meet up with you. . . .thats if you even need it --rick
cflores
¯
Member # 7319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cflores  Ford pictures for cflores    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man bro i feel for you because i had my 90 gt parked out front a couple of months ago to and i stay in the arden area, and i came out in the morning and it was gone. steering column was all trashed, and if that wasnt enough, they hella put a screw driver under the pass. side lock and just pulled the whole lock out, just messed up my door bad man. police found it a couple of block away a couple days later, i was hella pist man!!....but to be honest i was just glad they didnt steal anything off the block...all they wanted was the sound system.... well hey man point being, i know what your going threw man, been there....fuckn gots me hella pissed off!!!
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, sucks to hear that! mf's should be shot! how was ur car parked? alarm? any theft deterents in the car?

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
The TASM
CAFords OG
Member # 292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for The TASM  Ford pictures for The TASM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keep your stang on lock if you're in the Arden Fair area. I live a block away from the mall in some apartments and some drunk college prep fockers tried to break into my stang one night. I yelled at them out my window and they ran. [Mad]

--------------------
1984 Cadillac Eldorado, vogue tires, 100 shot NOS

Posts: 558 | From: nineonesix | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Stimpys 5.0
¯
Member # 5829

thanks for the comments guys. what really sucks is this car is been broken in too a couple of times already. the bastards dont care if theres an alarm or not. i did have one though, its was a 2way pager. what i think happened was they pushed the car about two houses down and then got in the car popped the hood and ripped my siren cable out. i also had a f/p cutt off switch but was activated cuz the car was not going to run anyways. if it wasnt for the fuel press. reg. being off the car they would gotten away with my car. to make matters worse that car was going to get sold that afternoon.......

--------------------
1989 burgundy coupe
1989 white lx (totalled)

Kaindia50
¯
Member # 5174

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaindia50  Ford pictures for Kaindia50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that sucks.....i also hurd that sum1 is tryna take my car to and shittt i put that sucker inside and took the wheels off..lol but ya these lowlifes need to get cought and handled!!!!!
FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Would something like the simjack work for our stangs? Has anyone tried it? Its basically a chastidy belt for the steering column.

www.simjack.com

--------------------
'93 SSP 5.0 Police Coupe
'83 GLX 5.0 Coupe
'79 Ghia Coupe

Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FriscoNotch:
Would something like the simjack work for our stangs? Has anyone tried it? Its basically a chastidy belt for the steering column.

www.simjack.com

dont use the club if your going to do something like that. the club maybe made out of steel but your steering wheel isnt. use the autolock that attaches to the brake or clutch

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com