Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » A9L Computer

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: A9L Computer
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have an extra A9L Computer...$125. PM or call me at 1-408-205-1842.

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TURBOGT  Ford pictures for TURBOGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:

greg,

I thought these went for $75 plus shipping? That's at least what you told me when you bought my a9l off of me a couple weeks ago. Really hope your not trying to make some cash on the deal because I sold you that computer for $75. I was asking $100 which was a good deal but because of your situation i said that $75 would be no problem. So i guess if someone offers you $75 you'll take it?

Ben

--------------------
when u want some, u know where to get some... http://www.turbomustangs.com/smf/index.php?topic=41851.0

Posts: 361 | From: Bay Area, Ca | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TURBOGT:
quote:

greg,

I thought these went for $75 plus shipping? That's at least what you told me when you bought my a9l off of me a couple weeks ago. Really hope your not trying to make some cash on the deal because I sold you that computer for $75. I was asking $100 which was a good deal but because of your situation i said that $75 would be no problem. So i guess if someone offers you $75 you'll take it?

Ben

The computer I bought off of you is sitting in my brother's 1986. This is a computer that I had committed to buy off of the Corral 2 days after you flaked on calling me back. I don't back out of deals so I paid the guy the $100 plus shipping. So, to answer your question, no...I wont be accepting an offer of $75.00. Also, if you have a question about something like this in the future, I would appreciate you not doing a bitch move and jacking my post and either call me or PM me.

Thx,
Greg

--------------------

TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TURBOGT  Ford pictures for TURBOGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

greg,

Ben

The computer I bought off of you is sitting in my brother's 1986. This is a computer that I had committed to buy off of the Corral 2 days after you flaked on calling me back. I don't back out of deals so I paid the guy the $100 plus shipping. So, to answer your question, no...I wont be accepting an offer of $75.00. Also, if you have a question about something like this in the future, I would appreciate you not doing a bitch move and jacking my post and either call me or PM me.

Thx,
Greg

Just so I can say my piece and be done with this I responded to YOUR ad for needing a computer. I told you that I had one and I would let it go for $100. You told me that on the corral they go for $75 plus shipping so you would give me $75 bucks. You just admitted that you paid $100 plus shipping for this other A9l off the corral like I wanted for my computer! The ONLY reason why I took the $75 was because I've known you for a longtime and I respect how you can balance car stuff with your work, family and school. I don't expect to make a profit when I sell to friends. If any of my friends buy stuff off of me, they ask me how much and it sells for that price. So when I see this post for an A9l computer for sale, that pissed me off because it seems like your trying to make some money off of the computer I sold you. If you would have bought it for a $100 like I wanted originally I don't care if you sold it for $500. Were not talking alot of money here it's just the principal and I feel like I got burned. Sorry for jacking your thread but you can always go on the corral and sell it [Big Grin]

EDIT: I had some spelling mistakes.

[ October 18, 2007, 12:10 AM: Message edited by: TURBOGT ]

--------------------
when u want some, u know where to get some... http://www.turbomustangs.com/smf/index.php?topic=41851.0

Posts: 361 | From: Bay Area, Ca | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey teamsolo,i know you dont know me that well,we have had a couple of dealings in the past,but this could be resolved real easy

before u decide to ever sell anything again,on here,corral,craigslist,etc...just make sure you have gone thru "turbogt" first,and get his permission on what you are allowed to sell and the price you are allowed to sell it at

this way,this wont ever happen to you again!

Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ben as I told you the night you dropped it off for Greg, it was for my black car. I set him up with my A9 and SCT chip as his combo was basically the same thing I had and I wasnt going to kill that chip on a retune when it was EXACTLY what he needed. Nor I wasnt going to pull all the shit back out so I said get me an A9L. I do believe I told you that the night we met up, no?
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
1kdragin5.0
¯
Member # 6176

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1kdragin5.0  Ford pictures for 1kdragin5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Just so I can say my piece and be done with this I responded to YOUR ad for needing a computer. I told you that I had one and I would let it go for $100. You told me that on the corral they go for $75 plus shipping so you would give me $75 bucks. You just admitted that you paid $100 plus shipping for this other A9l off the corral like I wanted for my computer! The ONLY reason why I took the $75 was because I've known you for a longtime and I respect how you can balance car stuff with your work, family and school. I don't expect to make a profit when I sell to friends. If any of my friends buy stuff off of me, they ask me how much and it sells for that price. So when I see this post for an A9l computer for sale, that pissed me off because it seems like your trying to make some money off of the computer I sold you. If you would have bought it for a $100 like I wanted originally I don't care if you sold it for $500. Were not talking alot of money here it's just the principal and I feel like I got burned. Sorry for jacking your thread but you can always go on the corral and sell it [Big Grin]

EDIT: I had some spelling mistakes.

Dude if your so pissed off that YOU dropped the price on something because YOU made the decision to, dont jack this dudes thread to make yourself feel better. You say he's your friend then man up and call him - dont bitch out and pull this shit up here. You didnt get burned for shit. You sold a part - he owns it and can do what he wants - he could sell it for $125 or shove it up his ass - it doesnt affect you. He didnt even need to jump up on here and justify why he is pricing one he didnt get from you for the price he is. You sell a ton of shit on here - so your saying you pay full price all the time and have never talked anyone down for less than it was offered, then eventually turned it for more? If this WAS the one that he got from you and was selling it for $50 - would you jump on here and say how nice of a guy he was for cutting the price, taking a loss and offering it so cheap? Would you bitch about it then?

[ October 18, 2007, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: 1kdragin5.0 ]

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Just so I can say my piece and be done with this I responded to YOUR ad for needing a computer. I told you that I had one and I would let it go for $100.

Yes you did.

quote:
You told me that on the corral they go for $75 plus shipping so you would give me $75 bucks. You just admitted that you paid $100 plus shipping for this other A9l off the corral like I wanted for my computer! The ONLY reason why I took the $75 was because I've known you for a longtime and I respect how you can balance car stuff with your work, family and school.

Correction. I told you that computers in general go for $50-$100 and that I have seen A9Ls go for $75 and $100. I had told 2 people on the Corral (1 at $75 and 1 at $100) that I would buy theirs. Guy @ $75.00 sold his...guy at $100...well, he lost out on a sale when I told him I didn't want it because I bought yours, so I bought it (and am selling it on this thread). If you have so much respect, then you could have contacted me directly instead of questioning my credibility for potential buyers to see.

quote:
I don't expect to make a profit when I sell to friends. If any of my friends buy stuff off of me, they ask me how much and it sells for that price. So when I see this post for an A9l computer for sale, that pissed me off because it seems like your trying to make some money off of the computer I sold you. If you would have bought it for a $100 like I wanted originally I don't care if you sold it for $500. Were not talking alot of money here it's just the principal and I feel like I got burned. Sorry for jacking your thread but you can always go on the corral and sell it [Big Grin]

If you felt that strongly about it, you should have not accepted my offer of $75.00. This just goes to show that I will NEVER buy anything off you again...no matter how good of a deal it is. It also goes to show the type of person you are. Hell, in all reality BUYING OFF OF YOU IS A RISK considering that if Matt tries this comptuer in a couple months and it doesn't work, I cannot get my money back...just like the guy with the water pump you screwed over on the turbo forums: http://www.theturboforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=14671.msg885763#msg885763 - but I wouldn't flame your credibility on a site so I won't bring that up [Wink]

[ October 18, 2007, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: Team SOLO ]

--------------------

Bounty Hunter
¯
Member # 1422

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bounty Hunter  Ford pictures for Bounty Hunter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, I guess I'll chime in since few other ass clowns have that have no idea what there talking about. I would be a little bothered with Greg also if I were TurboGT, I may be a little bias on the situation too but hey, so is Haulinassmaro. As for the water pump deal Greg, I know for a fact that the whole deal was BS ont eh other guys part, not Ben. So why even bring that up? So bottom line, you 've both pleaded your sides over a lousy $100 part, just let it go.
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TURBOGT
Good dude, many dealings with no problems here [patriot]

I see bens point selling a part at a dicounted price to a friend or a cool dude sometimes comes with the unspoken understanding that the part will not be re sold for a profit!!!

At the same time Team solo paid ben the asking price for the part so YES he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it. And I know how projects change and parts get passed around sometimes in just a day or two. So I'm sure Greg didn't buy this to make a profit on. I mean shit were talking about $50 fucking bucks anyway.

Someone buy this damn A9L so this all goes away!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Originally posted by TOPnotch:
TURBOGT
Good dude, many dealings with no problems here [patriot]

I see bens point selling a part at a dicounted price to a friend or a cool dude sometimes comes with the unspoken understanding that the part will not be re sold for a profit!!!

At the same time Team solo paid ben the asking price for the part so YES he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it. And I know how projects change and parts get passed around sometimes in just a day or two. So I'm sure Greg didn't buy this to make a profit on. I mean shit were talking about $50 fucking bucks anyway.

Someone buy this damn A9L so this all goes away!!! [Big Grin]

SOLD...

And thank you for not getting upset when I advertised the h-pipe I bought off of you for $10.00 more than I paid. I tried to account for the cost of gas so that I could break even on it [Big Grin]

--------------------

gercolla1
¯
Member # 3068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gercolla1  Ford pictures for gercolla1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is it that time of the month already for you broads [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Sf Bay Area

Posts: 2171 | From: Sampan San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bounty Hunter:
Well, I guess I'll chime in since few other ass clowns have that have no idea what there talking about. I would be a little bothered with Greg also if I were TurboGT, I may be a little bias on the situation too but hey, so is Haulinassmaro. As for the water pump deal Greg, I know for a fact that the whole deal was BS ont eh other guys part, not Ben. So why even bring that up? So bottom line, you 've both pleaded your sides over a lousy $100 part, just let it go.

Jason you can call it being biased but I was sinmply stating the facts. Actually I wouldnt have said a thing but the fact of the matter is that the computer is sitting on the passenger seat of my car just where I set it the day Ben dropped it off with me. And I agree with everyone here, we are talking MAYBE $25.00 when all is said and done. I piss that away in a few drinks at dinner, so why raise such a stink about it!
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com