Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 2001 ford mustang gt. not the same one! $9000

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2001 ford mustang gt. not the same one! $9000
mustang_maxx
¯
Member # 5796

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustang_maxx  Ford pictures for mustang_maxx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a 2001 ford mustang gt up for sale. its black with charcoal leather interior. it came with the premium package so its fully loaded. it has the mach stereo system with 6 disc cd changer, 17 inch bullit wheels, power everything, so on and so forth. its an automatic with the 4.6 v8 engine. the car runs extremly strong. i am the second owner and i have maintained the car very well. my closest friend is a ford mechanic and he has gone over the car completely and cant point out any mechanical issues. the exterior of the car has a few minor blemishes ( a couple dings and scratches ) but nothing major. if you took it to a body shop it wouldnt cost any more than $500 to fix them. i havent brought it to the body shop because the blemishes arent big enough to bother me. the interior is immaculant. no rips tears, or anything like that. the mustang is basicaly all stock with the exception of a k&n drop in air filter and a set of magnaflow mufflers to give it a nice crisp sound. the car does have high miles on it, clocking in at about 147,xxx miles, but the previous owner lived in pittsburg and had to drive to san francisco evryday for work. so they're mostlt highway miles, and like i said it runs like its brand new. feel free to come take a test drive! its a really good all around car and it could be a really fun hobby for someone who likes to modify muscle cars. if you have any questions feel free to ask. thank you. Maxx

p.s. also might be interested in trades. let me know what you got.

THATS NOT A PICTURE OF THE ACTUAL CAR!!! BUT THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!

-

[ October 12, 2007, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: mustang_maxx ]

--------------------
♥ 2 squeeze..
96 saleen s281
01 double black gt
05 vortech gt--> RIP <--
90 vert.. a.k.a. 1qwk drp.. have fun chris!! haha

Posts: 44 | From: east bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com