Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » for sale/trade: 2002 Suzuki GSXR 600 Telefonica Movistar

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: for sale/trade: 2002 Suzuki GSXR 600 Telefonica Movistar
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am looking to trade for a clean foxbody or 94-95 GT...please let me know what you have.

2002 GSXR 600 Telefonica Movistar edition
clean title
14,XXX miles
-Yoshimura carbon fiber slip-on exhaust
-Solo seat cowl w/ Telefonica decals (will include stock passenger seat)
-Undertail kit w/ integrated brake/signal/tail lights
-Carbon fiber air duct covers
-Carbon fiber chain gaurd
-Carbon fiber triple tree cover
-Carbon fiber tank pad
-Carbon fiber spool sliders

Bike is in great condition and is mechanically stock except exhaust. Rides straight, smooth, and very powerful.

Bike was down on right side, causing a dent in the tank from handle bars turning into it. Very minor scrapes on right side mid fairing and tail that is barely noticeable. There are no cracks on the fairings.

I have been a Yamaha guy for a while, so I would be interested in trades for an R6.

May also consider trades for zx10R, R1, or 636.

Asking $5000 obo.

Please call (510)773-6551

-

-

-

-

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by a1yola
 -

-

-

-

Here is the only damage...not bad at all in person (this picture was very close-up).

-

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

TTT [burnout]

--------------------

Elapid
GOROBGO
Member # 50

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elapid  Ford pictures for Elapid  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'd consider trading ya for my 1990 lx. it's not so clean as it used to be, but it's got nearly all the aftermarket stuff it needs.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
98 Cobra
83 Notch rolling chassis - fs

Posts: 1797 | From: Grass Valley, CA USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Let me know the details...I may be interested.

--------------------

Elapid
GOROBGO
Member # 50

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elapid  Ford pictures for Elapid  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i tried to pm you but the box is full.
there's full details at http://www.mustangworks.com in the user's rides section. username: Snakeman

i've forgotten a lot of what's done to it.
[Big Grin]

http://www.californiafords.com/album/VIDEOS/sac_misc/gorobgo_beats_whytlie.mpg

that's my favorite vid of the car.

needs paint, some minor tweaking, not sure about the motor. i rebuilt it and it had a nasty squeal, couldn't tell whether it was an air leak or spun bearing. tried to start it a couple weeks ago and it didn't turn over. regardless, there's a ton of mods on the thing and with very little work it'll be running quick!

--------------------
98 Cobra

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
car sounds good in the video. always like people whoo get excited in the in car camera. cracks me up but nice run. good luck on the trade.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Elapid
GOROBGO
Member # 50

you had to be there. i was hot-lapping my car... whytelie was sitting in the lanes cooling down... i had nittos, he had slicks...both of us had juice...i hosed the first two shifts, bouncing off the limiter and spinning too much in each gear, but when i hit the 3->4 shift, i wasted him!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
98 Cobra

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya seen that in the vid. i would be the same way in the car after a win like that. good luck with trade seemslike a fair trade to me. 11sec stang for maybe a 10sec bike with good rider.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

bump

--------------------

Elapid
GOROBGO
Member # 50

1990 LX 302 std bore, honed, decked, edelbrock 6037 heads, hooker shorty headers, e-cam, 1.72 roller rockers, gt40 intake welded and ported, aluminum radiator, msd 6al, msd launch control system with 2-step, af gauge, lakewood 70/30 50/50, slapper traction bars, weld draglites 15x10 15x3.5, nitto 555 pretty worn, fresh clutch still in the box wrapped in plastic CenterForce dual friction, all the stock bits too. 3.73 gears, Al driveshaft, ds loop, welded subframes...

motor's possibly siezed and the car had an 'incident' with an embankment. i replaced the bent bits with the wrong color parts and there's some minor frame damage to the right front, but the insurance didn't total the thing. estimate was about 250 to do the straightening part of the fix. it tracks straight, jut turns one way easier. lol. there's over 10k in mods and the car is worth a few k... i think it would be a good trade. i might even throw in the 4-eye notch if you want a straight chassis.

let me know!

rob

--------------------
98 Cobra

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

sounds like trying to sweeten the deal. If i had the room an a bike i would jump on it. good luck for the both of ya.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Elapid...sounds like a good deal, but I dont really want a drag car. Looking for something a bit more street friendly...thanks though!

BUMP...

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com