Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 88 Mustang GT/COBRA fully restored

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 88 Mustang GT/COBRA fully restored
1988Stang
¯
Member # 6280

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1988Stang  Ford pictures for 1988Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
88 Mustang GT/COBRA fully done up. Here is a link to see it.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/422012910.html
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/420969770.html

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
let the replies begin

18500 [Eek!]

[ September 14, 2007, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who "guesstimated" 450hp?

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:

G-TECH [Big Grin]

--------------------
92 LX deep into the 10's on the motor with street tires coming soon
its just a little small block

Posts: 1133 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
let the replies begin

18500 [Eek!]

IT SAID OBO [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGSALLY76:
quote:

G-TECH [Big Grin]
I thought u knew the hood adds 100hp [dance]
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow thats alot of stuff to be only running a 13 1/4.. It will be a cold day in hell when you get 18.5 for that car. Sounds like a nice car but your price is beyond the realm of reality. And remove "Cobra" from the title.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's fucking PURE STUPIDITY.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
450hp!!? [Eek!] More like a little more than 300rwhp if it runs well. That car is similar to half the cars on Cafords minus the cosmetic stuff. You'd be very lucky to get half the asking price.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That ad fits perfectly on Craigslist but the highly overinflated HP rating, listing it as a "Cobra" and flat out lying about the fuel milage wont fly here..... shit, you would get called out if you said the thing had 350hp on here.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
COME ON GUYS, GIVE HIM THA BENIFIT OF THA DOUPT, THA TRICK FLOW KIT DOES GET YOU CLOSE TO 350 TO THA FLYWHEEL [Big Grin]
Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
....shit, you would get called out if you said the thing had 350hp on here.

Amen to that....I got called out on the first car I sold here, when I first came here (didnt know much as I do now). I wasnt on purpose, just not knowing my shit as I do now....lol
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Engine has been guesstimated around 450 horsepower"

Anyone know of any shops where I can have my horsepower GUESSTIMATED?

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe the guy is new to mustangs and just doesnt know much about them and is going off of what he was told, which he considers the truth.

We didnt all pop outta the puss knowing everything that there is to know about mustangs or anything, for that matter.

Could be legit that he don't know better.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ls1camaro00  Ford pictures for Ls1camaro00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahahahahahah [Eek!] [dance] [Confused]

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-
*Dont Run Your Mouth If U Cnt Run Your Car*
2000 camaro ss - Cali Stock :D

Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ls1camaro00  Ford pictures for Ls1camaro00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahahahahahah [Eek!] [dance] [Confused] $18,500
what does it know how to do LOL

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-
*Dont Run Your Mouth If U Cnt Run Your Car*
2000 camaro ss - Cali Stock :D

LX Stang
¯
Member # 6084

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX Stang  Ford pictures for LX Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like he popped out of the ass, with all the bullshit he's talking!!! [BS flag]
Posts: 164 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LX Stang:
Sounds like he popped out of the ass, with all the bullshit he's talking!!! [BS flag]

[worship] [worship] [dance]

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com