Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 1990 5.0 LX 5 speed $2500 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FS: 1990 5.0 LX 5 speed $2500
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
up for sale is my white 5.0 mustang. im selling this because i found a notch mustang. it has red interior (mostly stripped, but included in the sale). i was planning to convert the interior to grey, but this notch popped up, and i can't pass it up.

127K miles. white exterior, red interior.
i can get about 23-24 MPG if i baby it lol. Straight body, newer paint (chipping on the gas door and passenger side rear hatch area, and door has rattle can paint.)
CLEAN TITLE 18 inch cobra rims will be included in sale (or 10 holes). the cobras could use two tires.

located in vallejo. lmk. low price for a quick sale. im not trying to make money off the car. (the 'rents just don't want too many cars in front of the house lol)

has BBK h pipe, mac ( i believe) exhaust. and k&n drop in filter. passed smog 3 months ago. have papers for it.

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

GreyLX
¯
Member # 5601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyLX  Ford pictures for GreyLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] Looks good! Good luck with the sale!!!

--------------------
93GT DSS331 incon800tti

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GreyLX:

haha thanks!!! [patriot]

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

GreyLX
¯
Member # 5601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyLX  Ford pictures for GreyLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
quote:

haha thanks!!! [patriot]
Back at cha!

[patriot]

--------------------
93GT DSS331 incon800tti

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

i have i listed on craigslist fo $3000

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

forgot to mention. has a viper alarm

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What do u mean by rattle can paint on the door? One of the doors is spray painted??

Trade me for my 71 Chevelle!!!!! [Big Grin]

[ July 30, 2007, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
What do u mean by rattle can paint on the door? One of the doors is spray painted??

lol. i would trade you, but the 'rents say i can only have 1 car. and i am picking up this notch, so that'd be my one car. although i'd love to trade. lol

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

GreyLX
¯
Member # 5601

Is that a lemonade stand on the grass?

[Big Grin]

--------------------
93GT DSS331 incon800tti

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

lol. i would trade you, but the 'rents say i can only have 1 car. and i am picking up this notch, so that'd be my one car. although i'd love to trade. lol
wassup with the paint on the door though???

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

quote:
Is that a lemonade stand on the grass?

[Big Grin]

lol. how'd you think i could afford the gas mileage. that's my weekend job [Big Grin]

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much for just the cobras? [Big Grin] PM me

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

quote:
quote:
quote:

wassup with the paint on the door though???
my brother did most of the bodywork on it, and it was rattlecanned so it wouldn't rust.

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought that car looked familiar. That used to be mine. I can't speak for it now, but it was a really clean car. The mileage that he is claiming is original. I was never a fan of the red interior either, but for what it's worth it was in excellent shape.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
I thought that car looked familiar. That used to be mine. I can't speak for it now, but it was a really clean car. The mileage that he is claiming is original. I was never a fan of the red interior either, but for what it's worth it was in excellent shape.

wow. no way!! that's badass!!! i didn't know my car was owned by a celebrity [Big Grin]

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

wow. no way!! that's badass!!! i didn't know my car was owned by a celebrity [Big Grin]
LOL... The car was very solid mechanically and when I had it the paint and body were nearly flawless. For a second or two I actually thought about buying it back for that price. Too many Mustangs in the corral right now though.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL... The car was very solid mechanically and when I had it the paint and body were nearly flawless. For a second or two I actually thought about buying it back for that price. Too many Mustangs in the corral right now though.
lol. forreal though. yeah. the previious owner sold it with a dent in the door. but good paint. so, my brother and i did the bodywork and all that. lol. it just needs "real" paint shot on the door.

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

someone come and take this car off my hands!! im getting a NEW car tomorrow, and want the mustang GONE

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM sent

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

PM'd

still for sale.!!! someone buy this thing

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

quote:

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

-=5.0stang=-
¯
Member # 7825

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for -=5.0stang=-  Ford pictures for -=5.0stang=-  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

pm sent

[ August 05, 2007, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: -=5.0stang=- ]

--------------------
96 green buick lesabre rebuilt engine 4000

92 grey oldsmobile cutlass supreme 1500

loking for a stick shift 5.0 88-93

-=5.0stang=-
¯
Member # 7825

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for -=5.0stang=-  Ford pictures for -=5.0stang=-  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
manual or auto trans???

--------------------
96 green buick lesabre rebuilt engine 4000

92 grey oldsmobile cutlass supreme 1500

loking for a stick shift 5.0 88-93

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

5 speed. the car runs and drives perfect. the tires have less than 1000 miles. has new coil, it has a bbk h pipe on it, but i have the stock h pipe also. i want to get rid of this car because i have a new car now. the only "problem" with the car is the cosmetic appearance. lol. ive daily driven the car for the past 5 months, and it has been nothing but fun for me. also, the car has newer shocks and struts on it. they are monroe sensatrac's.

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

still for sale!! [patriot]

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com