Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 96 cobra lots invested(sale pending)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 96 cobra lots invested(sale pending)
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5265643#post5265643
willing take take offers not sure what to ask would hope for double digit offers though.

link to pics
http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa262/kobra408/

[ July 14, 2007, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: poisonpony96 ]

subsGT
¯
Member # 6015

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for subsGT  Ford pictures for subsGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is everything from the other post...

1996 black cobra 144k miles cali car

motor: rebuilt only 1,400 miles on it
manley h-beams w/arp 2000 bolts
mahle pistons around 9to1 cr
arp main bolts
bearings were coated just incase of no oil it will buy some time before the engine will seize
teskid block 20 over
new freeze plugs

Heads: rebuilt at same time
chromoly retainers
1mm bigger manely vavles with vavle job
new vavle guides
comp cam springs
full gasket match port and polish
arp head bolts

intake: hci
ported and polished
whole intake was hot jet coated

Transmision: t45 stock
b&m ripper shifter
new king cobra clutch 1,400 miles

suspension: only has 1,400 miles
MM k-member
MM A-arms
MM bump steer kit
MM steering rack aluminum bushings
brembo 4 piston brakes thes were already on car when i got it
oil relocation kit
bistien sport vavled struts/shocks
MM coilovers w/400lbs springs in front 300lbs springs in rear
MM panhard bar
MM heavy duty torque arm
subframe connectors not sure of brand were on car
hotckis lower control arms were on car
saleen chrome 18/9 18/10.5 255up front lots of tread and 315 dr bfg half tread or more in rear.

rear end: ony 400 miles
mosser 31 spline
auburn pro series diff
3 inch studs
ford racing 4.30

new rear brake calipers
aluminum d/s
saleen 281 wing
taylor trunk mounted battery box
NX wet kit installed but not used yet still need fuel rail adapter and rpm window switch but the rest was wired up
remote bottle opener and genx2 kit
powdercoated vavle and timing cover black gloss
relocated screemin demon coil packs to rear
recaro se touring seats black
shift light on dash
alarm with remote start bypassed the clutch pedal but change back
tinted window
msd wires new
with ngk tr6 plugs at .035 gap
no smog stuff plus no egr stuff but have all
no a/c was removed and don't have
frpp headers with bassani catted xpipe,
40 series flows w/dumps
fluidyne radiator brand new
fan comes on when car is in the on postion

the bad:
the car was in an accident before has clean record and doesn't show
needs new air bags
has key marks from x girl
couple small dents
needs paint.
needs alginment up front
has no-op in cali

I'm only 24 and am tired of being broke!! I have a spending problem. I just want the car gone. the car is awsome to drive. Ihave the original document for car also. willing to take offers but not just going to give away. I just spent 15K in new upgrades motor,suspension, and rear end. I am willing to part out but only when i have the motor sold first. will not part suspension either. should have pick up tomorrow. also willing to trade for street bike 07/r6, 04-07/r1, 04-07/1000rr

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"has key marks from x girl" hahaha

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobraTerritory:
"has key marks from x girl" hahaha

she was jealous of the car so i had to let her go. spent more time wrenchin on it then i did with her. LOL
DRIVINFST
¯
Member # 2430

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DRIVINFST  Ford pictures for DRIVINFST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by poisonpony96:
willing take take offers not sure what to ask would hope for double digit offers though.

[Roll Eyes] Normally I keep my mouth shut but:
144k miles
No A/c
No Smog/EGR
"car was in an accident before"
"needs paint."
"needs alginment up front"

You may want hope for a lower offer considering ilya is asking 9k for his running, nice, painted Mystic. Maybe parting it for that kind of $$$$ is your best bet.

Posts: 555 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

quote:
Originally posted by DRIVINFST:
quote:

144k miles
No A/c
No Smog/EGR
"needs paint."

You may want hope for a lower offer considering ilya is asking 9k for his running, nice, painted Mystic. Maybe parting it for that kind of $$$$ is your best bet.

yeah is is also keyed. I have all the egr stuff and smog stuff to go with car. The car is almost completly new. plus just spent 9k on motor and i installed it. hope i could atleast get 10k for car. I'll part it but want to sell the motor first i'll take 5,500 for motor and trans.
DRIVINFST
¯
Member # 2430

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DRIVINFST  Ford pictures for DRIVINFST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DRIVINFST:
quote:

144k miles
No A/c
No Smog/EGR
"needs paint."

yeah is is also keyed. I have all the egr stuff and smog stuff to go with car. The car is almost completly new. plus just spent 9k on motor and i installed it. hope i could atleast get 10k for car. I'll part it but want to sell the motor first i'll take 5,500 for motor and trans.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/364755757.html
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pts/366024863.html

If you get that, lmk what you want for the rearend w/brakes, I'm interested.
Thx,
T

Posts: 555 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
90RanGer
¯
Member # 2906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90RanGer  Ford pictures for 90RanGer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bump for a solid dude and a great car for someone to finish...

[ July 08, 2007, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: 90RanGer ]

Posts: 142 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

quote:
Originally posted by 90RanGer:
Bump for a solid dude and a great car for someone to finish...

[patriot] thnx.... pics up
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

ttt
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

ttt
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

make offer you might be suprised
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

ttt
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

ttt [Whoo Whooooo!]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com