Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: A lot of 99-04 GT PARTS! motor, LT's, o/r X-pipe

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: A lot of 99-04 GT PARTS! motor, LT's, o/r X-pipe
YEFF
¯
Member # 4857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for YEFF  Ford pictures for YEFF    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hello, im getting rid of some parts off the stang. dont ask. but just need to sell some of the goodies.

-4.6L SOHC GT motor 18,xxx miles(have reciept)-$2800
-BBK Longtubes - $275 (pending..)
-DR.Gas offroad x-pipe - $150
-BBK cold air intake - $30
-SN95 Authentic black saleen wheels 18x9.5 all 4 WITH TIRES! - $500 (pending..)
-Spintech mufflers - $100
-2 Pirelli PZERO's 295-30-18 tires. 60% tread. - $180
-S281 Authentic wing. - $250
-Authentic Saleen Kit. - $400 (pending..)
-Saleen side scoops - $200
-UPR Short Shifter. - $80

all prices are obo to a certain extent.

CONTACT INFO: email at yeff_stupid@yahoo.com, if you want to call email first and ill email back my number. or PM is good.

if you want pictures of the wheels and kit go here
PICS OF THE WHOLE CAR.

everything is still on the car, if the motor is wanted, might take a few days to pull then you can pick up. im looking for really serious buyers. UNLESS YOU WANT TO COME AND PULL THE MOTOR YOURSELF, IT WILL BE CHEAPER.

[ May 30, 2007, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: jazzy_jeff ]

--------------------
RIP - 2000 Saleen Mustang GT - Custom Estate Green

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
interested in the cold air kit an probably the wheels to how can we kook up?
StangSpdstr
¯
Member # 1254

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StangSpdstr  Ford pictures for StangSpdstr  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats the condition of the tires on the saleens?

--------------------
1997 Rio Red COBRA
FOR SALE :(
40 series flows

YEFF
¯
Member # 4857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for YEFF  Ford pictures for YEFF    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cold air is available and the wheels are still available. i have bids on the wheels. but its whoever comes to my house and gets them. and the condition on the tires are perfect. bout 90% tread on the rear and 95% on the front. brand new. only like 3 months old.

PM me for my number and whoever comes first gets them first.

[ May 29, 2007, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: jazzy_jeff ]

--------------------

YEFF
¯
Member # 4857

TTT

--------------------

YEFF
¯
Member # 4857

TTT

--------------------

YEFF
¯
Member # 4857

TTT

--------------------

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
will u sell the car as a roller?

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
YEFF
¯
Member # 4857

no, i cant sorry.

--------------------

YEFF
¯
Member # 4857

TTT

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com