Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 1993 Coupe, Teal w/ 93 Cobra's, 3:73's, flows, etc..

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: 1993 Coupe, Teal w/ 93 Cobra's, 3:73's, flows, etc..
66 InjectedCobra
¯
Member # 819

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 InjectedCobra  Ford pictures for 66 InjectedCobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Selling a very clean 93 Coupe with 93 cobra wheels powder coated black with un-painted center caps.

The car is teal in color, has and AOD trans that shifts perfect, 3:73 FMS gears, 2 chamber flows (american thunder) catback, and lowering springs.

Other then that the car is 100% stock and un-molested. All the work listed was done by me in the last month, including the wheels and powder coating.

The car does has a salvaged title from a small accident on the rear of the car which is still there because it was never fixed. You can see how slight it was since it's not fixed and hardly noticable.

Asking $5700 obo, open to partial trades or stripping down the car, wheels, gears, etc, for a lower price.

No pics but feel free to call me and see it in person if you like.

(510) 760-5254...Mike

--------------------
Just An Old Slow Ford!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6389544

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ohhhhh,, wow foxes are getting pretty expensive nowadays,, especially salvaged ones

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My thoughts exactly, ttt

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

BLK 90 GT 5.0
¯
Member # 7534

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for BLK 90 GT 5.0  Ford pictures for BLK 90 GT 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YUP [BS flag]

--------------------
-916 MUSCLE-

90 Gt
02 lancer

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com