Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » .... yeah, I know.... another Mystic for sale *pics added*

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: .... yeah, I know.... another Mystic for sale *pics added*
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok, its time to sell this thing. 96 Mystic Cobra, 10K on an all forged Huston Performance built motor (forged pistons, H beam rods, all ARP hardware, heads rebuilt, new chains and tensioners), aftermarket aluminum radiator, new King Cobra clutch, T45 with approx 35K and short shifter, rebuilt trac-loc with 4.10 gears, Mosier axles, cross drilled rotors, complete Griggs GR40 suspension (tubular K member, control arms, coil overs, torque arm, panhard bar), BBK long tubes, OBD2 cats with custom built X pipe and Flowmaster catback. The paint is in decent shape with a few flaws and scratches. The rear bumper has the clear coat peeling, the front bumper has some nicks and you can see where the front plate used to be. I have enough paint to have both bumpers reshot and touch up for later that goes with the car. the interior is in good shape, Alpine head unit with the stock Mach 460 system, white face Autometer gauges (5" tach with shift light, amp, temp and oil pressure). A/C and heat work. The car runs and drives great, I wouldnt hesitate to drive this thing anywhere. I dont want to sell it but I recently got married and need an SUV to haul the crew around. $13K or best offer I'll post up pics later [patriot]

Looking to sell or trade for a new toy....

[ June 22, 2007, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: asskickn88 ]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn! another mystic! lol [Razz]
any hp gains from the motor build up? lets see them pics.

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn it puts mine to shame [Frown] Nice I cant wait to see the pics. TTT for ya

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STREETFIGHTER50:
damn! another mystic! lol [Razz]
any hp gains from the motor build up? lets see them pics.

The upper end is still stock and the parts added dont make power but make it strong as hell. Its built for a blower and will handle a ton of HP. I'm in the process of getting pics off my ex's computer and will have some posted up soon. here is a link to the Mystic registry that has a couple pics. I also have all original SVT paperwork and window sticker. The build number is 1043. Cobra

--------------------

Abandon him.

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sits nice! i like the little rake u got on her. how harsh is the suspension set up?

--------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
sits nice! i like the little rake u got on her. how harsh is the suspension set up?

its not too bad, it rides better than most of the lowered cars I have had in the past. it also has adjustable struts and shocks all around.

--------------------

Abandon him.

sikstang916
¯
Member # 6704

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sikstang916  Ford pictures for sikstang916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is ur lightning a black one on i think 20's if so ive seen ur cobra and its hella clean [patriot]

--------------------
1996 Red Gt
Slp Loudmouth Catback
K&N FIPK Cold Air Intake
UPR Off Road X-Pipe

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
Originally posted by sikstang916:
is ur lightning a black one on i think 20's if so ive seen ur cobra and its hella clean [patriot]

Nope, my lightning is red on the stock 17's.

--------------------

Abandon him.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

come on guys, bring on some serious offers........

--------------------

Abandon him.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

TTT one more time...... I need to sell this thing [Frown]

--------------------

Abandon him.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ok, price drop. $12k or best offer.

--------------------

Abandon him.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Abandon him.

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

damn nice! [Eek!]

few more q's:

when the motor was built up, did u keep the stock compression ratio/still rated at the 305hp? what's the differences between the '99 block vs. the '96 block? i know jack about the modulars [Razz]

is it still all original body & paint?

any under car pics?

--------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
damn nice! [Eek!]

few more q's:

when the motor was built up, did u keep the stock compression ratio/still rated at the 305hp? what's the differences between the '99 block vs. the '96 block? i know jack about the modulars [Razz]

is it still all original body & paint?

any under car pics?

I was told by Huston Performance the compression is a bit lower than stock. they said the it has the best aluminum block the Mod motors had, it just happened to be a 99 block I guess. the car has a clean carfax and the paint is stock. as I said it has a few scratches and some dings. I talked to a guy and he told me the dings can come out, the paint polished and bumpers repainted to look like new.

--------------------

Abandon him.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

All PM's replied [patriot]

--------------------

Abandon him.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Back up..... also looking for possible trades.

--------------------

Abandon him.

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
trade for a 69 mach 1?

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
trade for a 69 mach 1?

Yeah, you would like that, wouldnt you...... damn, I wouldnt mind having that Mach either.

--------------------

Abandon him.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

[burnout]

--------------------

Abandon him.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com