Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB: Random 94-98 parts

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB: Random 94-98 parts
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When I bought my cobra these little things were missing and I'm 2 lazy 2 go 2 u pull it. So I'm lookn to get em. If you have em let me know

- black cover and bolts for antenna

-air deflector (draws air from bottom of car into radiator)

-radiator cover and plastic attaching screws (has 2 be from a 96)

-cardboard cover for spare tire in trunk

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT

--------------------

FSTRDNU
SVO's and XR4Ti's
Member # 12

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FSTRDNU  Ford pictures for FSTRDNU    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have the NOS air deflector. I can send you a pic later.
I know its for the 97, Ill have to see if it fits all of them.

--------------------
Drifting is to motorsports like rap is to music. Sure, people do it. But only the stupid people.

Posts: 479 | From: Bay Area CA USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by FSTRDNU:
I have the NOS air deflector. I can send you a pic later.
I know its for the 97, Ill have to see if it fits all of them.

I think its the same. Only thing I know is different is the radiator cover cuz ford tweaked the cooling system for 97 up. But let me know if you got it. Closer to sac u are the better

--------------------

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
But if your car had the recall done it has all the 97 parts anyway. it was the condenser and the radiator i believe.... also, in 98 ford took the end piece off the plastic radiator cover on the passenger side. early years was one piece.
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
FSTRDNU
SVO's and XR4Ti's
Member # 12

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FSTRDNU  Ford pictures for FSTRDNU    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The closest to Sac I get is Oakland.
I have an employee in Sac who works for me but Id have to ask if he would mind taking it up and then even meeting.
Mail might be best.

--------------------
Drifting is to motorsports like rap is to music. Sure, people do it. But only the stupid people.

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by caliboy08:
But if your car had the recall done it has all the 97 parts anyway. it was the condenser and the radiator i believe.... also, in 98 ford took the end piece off the plastic radiator cover on the passenger side. early years was one piece.

Yeah but that's only IF it had it done. There's no way for me to know 4 sure being that I'm the 3rd owner.......... and don't worry bout it FSTRDNU ima just try to find one locally. Too much trouble for a small part

--------------------

FSTRDNU
SVO's and XR4Ti's
Member # 12

Agreed.

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Found the black antenna cover. TTT

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Anyone got any of the parts? Slim pickns @ u pull it for an sn-95

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com