Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB 03 or 04 mustang cobra

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB 03 or 04 mustang cobra
93_svt cobra_93
Member # 7178

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93_svt cobra_93  Ford pictures for 93_svt cobra_93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking for a 2003 to 2004 mustang cobra stock or little upgrades but preffer stock. Silver metallic with silver and black interior with chrome cobras. I got the money so reply if you know of one thanks.

--------------------
pete daddy

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got one. 2003 Its only got 23K miles but sorry no crome wheels..pm me

-

Oh ya I also have a 1999 Lightning 52K miles, and a 2002 Supercharged SALEEN #101 with 41K miles on it.

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the cobra is all stock! except its been lowered. and oh ya the plate says "SMKNSVT" [Big Grin]

[ March 16, 2007, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: NavidR ]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5

Turbo 66
¯
Member # 7378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turbo 66  Ford pictures for Turbo 66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the car has 373 gears 3.1 pullley the rims are replicas tires in the rear are bfsgoodrich drags and the seats are not stock unless they put stock seats back on because the ones on that car were bought at apex my friend use to own that car some of you might remember him as 03smokinsvt he use to post on this board before he got rid of his car.

--------------------
66 coupe

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:

-

Oh ya I also have a 1999 Lightning 52K miles, and a 2002 Supercharged SALEEN #101 with 41K miles on it.

what are the prices on the 3
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

Hey do the license plates say SMKNSVT?

[ March 16, 2007, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: GM SLAYR ]

Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GM SLAYR:
quote:

Hey do the license plates say SMKNSVT?
[Roll Eyes] dont read too well do ya ? .. look a few posts up buddy

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Turbo 66
¯
Member # 7378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turbo 66  Ford pictures for Turbo 66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
by the way did you guys fixed the clutch on that car cause the owner could not get it into 4th gear last time he went to the track because the clutchb wasnt grabing anymore. what about the crack on front bumper on the passenger side did you guys fixed that two or not. two bad he couldn't get it into 4th or else he would've hit flat 12's or high 11's he did a 12.2 with the car not goin into 4th.

--------------------
66 coupe

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

quote:
Originally posted by underconstructiongt:
by the way did you guys fixed the clutch on that car cause the owner could not get it into 4th gear last time he went to the track because the clutchb wasnt grabing anymore. what about the crack on front bumper on the passenger side did you guys fixed that two or not. two bad he couldn't get it into 4th or else he would've hit flat 12's or high 11's he did a 12.2 with the car not goin into 4th.

The car has 4 brand new tires, the Front bumper is fixed, Seats are still aftermarket (looking for stock ones) It never had a clutch problem, it was a small fix, this car runs great and as I can read ITS FAST,

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THIS VEHICLE WAS PURCHASED AT AN AUCTION SO I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS SOMEONES CAR OR NOT

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know of a couple but they are modded with quality parts and they are black.

1 might be mine if i get a nice offer [Wink]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com