Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB:Engine,rims etc

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB:Engine,rims etc
Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Oval  Ford pictures for Blue Oval    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need to buy a complete engine out of fox one with forged pistons.needs to be complete and in great running condition.
also need a set of 99-02 stock gt rims preferably with tires.just the stock silver ones

--------------------
65 Coupe 306, AFR's
89 Cali. Ed. Saleen "sold"
BAB 89 GT
08 Yamaha R6

Posts: 2345 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got the wheels 2 have gatorbacks w/50 percent left.no curb rash.100 bucks
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
UntamedRacing
Member # 7503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UntamedRacing  Ford pictures for UntamedRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've got a stock 5.0 sitting in a totaled 89 drop top. I was gonna drop it in a 66 Coupe, but that project fell through. I started to get it ready to be pulled out, but lost interest because I had no car to drop it in. The motor ran tits even after the passenger side front end got clipped. Let me know if you're interested.
Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Oval  Ford pictures for Blue Oval    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what kind of mileage and how much u askin?

--------------------
65 Coupe 306, AFR's
BAB 89 GT
08 Yamaha R6

UntamedRacing
Member # 7503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UntamedRacing  Ford pictures for UntamedRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mileage is up in the air. I bought the car off a guy who runs an Auto Parts Store here in the Bay Area, he said that motor was rebuilt not too long before the car got hit. I'm assuming it to be much less than 10k miles. You tell me what you think a fair price is. I've got the ECM and Wiring harness ready to go if you need that as well.
Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

I dont want to low ball, what do you think its worth to you?

--------------------
65 Coupe 306, AFR's
BAB 89 GT
08 Yamaha R6

UntamedRacing
Member # 7503

$500 is the going price these days for stock 5.0 engines, some aren't worth it, but still go for that price. It seems fair to me.
00blkstanggt
¯
Member # 7179

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00blkstanggt  Ford pictures for 00blkstanggt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've got all 4 stock wheels from my 2000 GT. They are the 16s that mainly came on the V6s. They aren't bad looking. They come with yokohama tires already mounted. Tires were only on for about 5 months. Let me know if your interested and I can get you some pics

--------------------
Black 2000 Mustang GT
*Vortech Supercharged*

Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

99-02 stock gt rims preferably, no v6 rims, need 17s

--------------------
65 Coupe 306, AFR's
BAB 89 GT
08 Yamaha R6

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
give me a call.i still got the wheels
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com